Home

Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Darth Zaius

*walks in and walks around the bar fight to the bar.*

I'll have a beer thanks...

*barman ducks as a chair almost hits him then gets the beer*

Thanx

*Lynk walks over to Wraithy and Lexx, chair, bottles and people flying past him all missing, he sits down with 'em*

So what's going on in here?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ckcsaber wakes up, rubbing the bump on his head. He sees the broken dodger bat lying on the ground. Infuriated he goes to the corner and takes out a cage. Inside there is a screaming monkey.

He laughs manically to himself as he opens the cage door to release the “RABID RALLY MONKEY.”

With a screech the monkey jumps out and viciously mauls ratmjedi, who is now poisoned.

Ratmjedi is unconscious until someone gives him the antidote and says the magic words “Angels are the kings of California”

:D

Katarn's ashes reform to his normal self, he runs to a pay phone.

"Yes, operator? Could you get me the ghost busters? Yeah, I'll wait."

The 4 men run in and capture Darth Zaius.

Katarn gets onto a table and points at the trapped ghost and does in his best Nelson voice, "Ha ha!"

Bashes beer bottle against bar, but it doesnt break. Goes to pool room and returns weilding duel pool sticks and yells in his best Ace Ventura voice, "Alrighty then!"

Whacks Tie Guy in head a few times, kicks him out in the back alley, and does Dr. Evil laugh again.

Darth Zaius is out until Ghostbusters 3 comes out.

Tie Guy is out for 5 posts.

"Rally Monkey, Nooooo...!' cries ckcsaber.

Hastily he hips out his Anaheim Angel Thunderstix, and begins wacking Katarn07 over the head. When he sees this is not doing anything, he calls Troy Glaus over to the bar and whack Katarn07 in the back of the head.

Katarn07 is knocked out for 6 posts

*The counter spells Rhett casts before all fights take effect and restore Rhett's body*

*wipes blood away from lip, reholsters yoink stick and with a fire in his eyes he walks up behind Zbomber just as he's turning around to face Rhett*

*Zbomber wets himself*

*before Zbomber can do anything else Rhett grabs him by the neck with one hand and raises him off the ground*

*Rhett brings Zbomber face to face with him*

*He stares soberly into Zbomber's now, "frightened kitten" like face then with one mighty squeeze, pops Z's head clean off and lets his body drop to the ground*

*Rhett then turns to face the group*

Next?

*Flexes upper body and makes shirt fly off*

Zbomber is down for 6 posts

i run in grab a botlte of blue beer:p ...........................3 hours later.......hickup....hickup........you dont.....know....me! falls down the stairs katarn07 runs up pokes me does his doctor evil laugh and runs away.......i die 3 hours later on the same stairs after being puked on and defiled....numerous times!.......owwww.

*Zbomber's head knocks leXX's drink out of her hand*

*leXX stands up angrily*

What the?

Right, no more Mrs nice Mod, who wants some?

*Wraith8 and Lynk stand up behind leXX*

Wraith8: Don't worry leXX, we got your back!

*leXX runs into the crowd swinging her sword randomly dismembering heads as she goes, Tie Guy's head is first to go :p*

Tie Guy is down for 5 posts.

ckcsaber, looking up, sees an angry leXX swinging her sword viciously with Lynk and Wraith guarding her back. He quickly buys a can of Coca Cola, and jumps up from his bar stool.

He then runs to a vending machine and buys a bag of pop rocks, shakes up the soda, and creates a mini grenade.

"ckcsaber owns this bar!" he shouts manically as he throws the soda into the bar.

The explosion rips thruout the once pleasent tavern

ckcsaber himself is knocked out by the explosion as is leXX,Lynk, and Wraith8 for 3 posts

Well, I guess that's a bit to hard on ya Zaius... I guess you can come back after this post.

"Turns to all who oppose ckcsaber and Tie Guy and their moderator brutality, "We can't let this happen! Right?"

Drunks shout out, "No!"

"Without them, there would be no order and sensless Spam! Right!"

"Yeah!"

"So we must avenge their deaths and defend them! Are you with me?! Yea or Neh!?"

Drunks gasp to shout out answer. Lead drunk furrows his brow, "Which one means yes?"

Katarn mutters underbreath, "Yea."

Drunks pick up varying weapons and scream, "Yea!!!!!"

Katarn07 leads his new army of drunks against ckcsaber. He removes a fire extiguisher from the wall and sprays it into ckcsaber's eyes and takes a ballpoint pen and sticks it into ckcsaber's chest.

Puts pinky to lip and does Dr Evil laugh, "Muhahaha. Muhahahaha. Muhahaha."

ckcsaber is out for 3 posts.

*cuffed and led out*

"Honest I didn't have a drink! I just torched a guy, clubbed one in the head with some pool sticks, stabbed one in the heart, and led a bunch of drunks against the anti-Mods!"

Chief Wiggum, "Oh boy. You have no idea how many I have heard that one... I wonder if they sell donuts here?"

*Lynk unsheaths his sword and looks over to Wraithy* Whenever you're ready buddy.

*suddenly Mr. Weasel walks into the topic*

*every1 stops and turns around to face Mr. Weasel who grins at them all showing his sharp deadly teeth*

... uh-oh

*EVERY1 RUNS OUT OF THE BAR*

*Mr. Weasel shrugs then walks back out*

:D that alwayz happens...

*Wraith sees Lexx wield her sword like a maniac*

you know you should really try and control your anger :D

*takes out his 2 lightsabers. one orange and one blue. and joins the fight. then he accidentally cuts off Mr. weasels tail.*

uh oh.... IM SO DEAD!

*runs out of thread*

Wraith 8 is out untill he shakes off Mr. Weasel.

Mr. Weasel: squeek!?

*Mr. Weasel's tail grows back*

Mr. Weasel: GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

*Mr. Weasel grabs onto Wraithy's ankle and starts ripping into him*

Lynk: Son of a...!!

*Lynk runs after Wraithy*

Lynk: YOU BASTARD!!

*catches up with Wraithy, punches him in the guts, Wraithy falls to the ground holding his stomach*

Lynk: Let's go. I'm sick of all of this...

*Lynk and Mr. Weasel leave's the topic*

Katarn07 looks to the stunned ckcsaber and Tie Guy daring dueler forgot to distguish how long they were out for, so he takes out a screw driver, undoes all screw holding up the rack of cups over the bar, and lets the glasses fall onto his bar-nemesis.

ckcsaber and Tie Guy are out for 6 posts.

*Puts pinky to lip and does Dr. Evil laugh.*

The real Dr. Evil comes in with Mini-Me and Mr. Bigglsworth, and has Random Task hit him in the head with his shoe.

Katarn07 is out for 2 posts

Archived