Home

Emergency

Lord Fergie

JKII has almost 300,000 more posts than we do. Its impairitive that you understand we must post a lot of short meaningless barely held togther posts (NOT SPAM o.o). Will you uptake this battle with me if not, I feel I must motivate you with my speech.

People of Galacitic Battle Grounds ya been HOODWINKED ya been BAMBUZZLED is this what ya want. Do you want to be second to a bunch of SPAMERS? We MUST create another thread of TUIW status. We must if we wish to win, doth glory not spit evil in the eye. Shall we give up? No! This is a situation that absolutely requires that a really futile, stupid gesture be done on somebody's part! I think we are just the people to do it!!!!

You need to relax, old sport...

Try eating some icecubes...

If you really wanna be part of the "forum with the most posts" then go to JKII.

If you really wanna be part of the "best darned spammerless most meaningful yet lighthearted and friendly forum" in the world, then stay here and quit whining ;):D

The thing is, it's not like I don't want a TUIW. It's just that it's pointless. Only you and I would be posting. But that's besides the point. It's so hard to spam on these forums given their uber slow loading time :rolleyes::D;)

krkode is right man. If we go and start posting short stuff just to get a higher post count we aren't going to win. They have to many people over there and you are true that most of it is spam but posting more is just going to slowly change us into what they are. This is a respectable forum here because it is actually serious and there is no spam here.

That is why I post here because it is a good clean forum and I say that we keep it that way.

:lsduel::duel:

Actually I was seeing if he was talking about me in my own round about way. AND FOR YOUR FYI I HAVE BEEN AT LUCAS FORUMS LONGER THAN BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact I think the only one who understood this topic is Krkode b/c he was there. Wraith might have had a chance but his words did not form a sentence. RJ is too new I think. yes too new RJ is.

And while I'm at it I was flipping channels when I saw that great spegetti western "the good the bad and the ugly" so I've been thinking :cowboy: for the last 3 days

The equation for nOObness looks something like this:

Posts + Join Date

Stupidity

For some people Posts arn't a problem *points to JKII* and for some people Join Date isn't a problem *looks around and sees several who joined in '99*, but even if you have the posts...you still have to worry about dividing by the stupidity. *points to JKII again*

Archived