Home

leXX

thank you everybody.

I'm the proud owner of a bigger ego! :)

I'm digging around to find my reallly old avatars. back to when i first started working for the LFNetwork.

as soon as i find them. I'll post them :)

EDIT:

well i only found one. i didn't like it that much anyways:

old_001.gif

The cartoon one was basicly about a year ago when i tried doing an online cartoon strip about my life with my friends. every day there's something halarious. but that was everywhere on the internet so i droped it. nothing original...and i dont look like that anymore. no more bushy spikey hair. its quite long and wavy now... but still bushy. and new glasses. thick black frames. you know. artist style :p

old_002.gif

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheJackal

teutonicknight,

when i see your avatar and signature i keep thinking your lexx because i associated her to Matrix.

I got confused in other threads. :confused:

LoL... another forumer had the exact same problem (sorry, forgot who it was); and so he put "NOT LeXX" as his custom title.... maybe I should do that... :p

lol :D I suppose I'll always be associated with Trinity no matter what av I use! I don't mind at all.

Well only 2 days left until I announce the winner. I'm lazy, who's gonna do the tally for me?! :D

After the competition is over, I think it would be a good idea to keep this thread going to let everyone show off their new av's and sigs and get other peoples opinions, as that is what this thread has basically turned into anyway. ;)

well, i looked at them all (posts), and after my last count, no-one voted:p

Darky = 8

Hekx Noxu = 5

Kstar__2 = 3

LeXX = 2

Pnut_Master = 2

Teutonicknight = 2

Zbomber = 1

InsaneSith = 1

Katarn07 = 1

MysticSpade = 1

Elessar-Eärfalas = 1

Lost Welshman = 1

Blackdove = 1

darky is taking the lead but hekx is chasing!:p

that one looks nice:D though i do not know that movie/thingie

how did you make the quicktime screencaps, whenever i try to make a screencap (pauzing the quicktime screen and pressing print screen) it becomes gray where the movie is:(

thats the easy way LeXX and only works for quicktime trailers, i use SnagIt and Camtasia to do my stuff, and i stop making moving avatars because i realised an avatar is supposed to represent or be you, so when i change it, it really depends on my mood

Originally posted by leXX

Thnx kstar. ;)

Well what do you think of my latest combo? I took 20 quicktime screencaps and the sig is made up of 9 layers. I put a lot of effort into this one, I hope you like it.

Wow leXX...I am humbled...that is pretty amazing, I like it a lot:)You should be the one getting all the votes, not me...

Speaking of which, when is the competition going to finish?

Originally posted by Darklighter

Sure Torque, I'll catch ya on MSN sometime soon and walk you through it:)What image editing programme do you use?

I use PhotoDraw2000 by Microsoft, not the best but still good. i could make good ones when i load freehand and fireworks onto my comp though. Thanks for the help Darkie:)

Update for the latest page:

Darky = 8

Hekx Noxu = 5

Kstar__2 = 3

LeXX = 2

Pnut_Master = 2

Teutonicknight = 2

Zbomber = 1

InsaneSith = 1

Katarn07 = 1

MysticSpade = 1

Elessar-Eärfalas = 1

Lost Welshman = 1

Blackdove = 1

TheJackal = 1

Is there anyone who hasn't voted yet? if not, can you please do so soon. We only have two days left:)

Originally posted by Darklighter

Update for the latest page:

Darky = 8

Hekx Noxu = 5

Kstar__2 = 3

LeXX = 2

Pnut_Master = 2

XERXES = 35

Teutonicknight = 2

Zbomber = 1

InsaneSith = 1

Katarn07 = 1

MysticSpade = 1

Elessar-Eärfalas = 1

Lost Welshman = 1

Blackdove = 1

TheJackal = 1

Is there anyone who hasn't voted yet? if not, can you please do so soon. We only have two days left:)

:cool:

I'm gonna remove my signature. Its causing a lot of problem and I dont want to support it and people pointing and saying: "BUT LOOK. HE HAS A SIGNATURE AND HE'S AN ADMIN!"

Can you blame me for loving art and graphics? I removed the signature because I'm an admin and I need to take a stance on this. Signatures are nice, yes. But nice when they aren't ridiculous. Some members have been nothing but **** disturbers lately about it. :rolleyes:

Archived