Home

leXX

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if anyone of you guys can see me Sig? I have it on Geocities but I don't know how to change it to txt so if anyone would gladly host it for me and know that it can be seen from anywhere then tell me ok? Thanks

I vote for K Stars image cause his stuff is always cool. ;)

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I was wondering if anyone of you guys can see me Sig? I have it on Geocities but I don't know how to change it to txt so if anyone would gladly host it for me and know that it can be seen from anywhere then tell me ok? Thanks

Go to the file on your harddrive. Rename it to picname.txt upload it to geocities. then do the img code and have it point to your geocities/whatever/whenever/whoever/picname.txt

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Email it to me and I'll host it for you.

though one,

lexx´ ,teutonicknights´ aswell as Elessar-Eärfalas have a real great av-sig combo. i cant choose .... AAAAHHHH....

as for myself, i need a few points to get a sig pic. i have a sig at

EchoBase which i think is nice. but i still need to make a matchin avatar. maybe i´ll give myself a new project :D to make a rockin av aswell as a rockin sig ;)

my EB sig: aliassigjpg.jpg

edit: maybe something like this: aliasav.jpg

Actually, it's Saladin from War of Genesis(somewhat amusing story about how I actually know that... ^_^)

And I'm going to have to vote for Darklighter as well, he's always got great av's and sig pics. But, when you make as many sig pics as he does, it's hard not to have a few good ones:D

Also, it has to be an avatar/sig pic combination right, or at least that's what I gathered from leXX's first post. You can't vote for just a sig pic.

Archived