Sweeeeeet

2396_24b.jpg

ICEMAN!!

2396_20b.jpg

Bad for Wolvie

2396_03b.jpg

Magneto's escape???

2396_44b.jpg

Look in the backround behind Cyclops and Jean-Grey...Its ICEMAN!, suited up and ready for action. He's definitly doing some fighting in the movie from the looks of it.

2396_15b.jpg

While it doesn't matter to me would you please put "spoilers" in your title as there are some people who might not want to see any action shots from the movie.

So if you could edit it please when you get the chance.

Thanks..

BTW, those are some nice shot, this movie will be sweet.

Originally posted by GUNNER

While it doesn't matter to me would you please put "spoilers" in your title as there are some people who might not want to see any action shots from the movie.

Ummmmmm, doesn't the title of New X men2 Pics inside insinuate that there will be, in fact...pictures of X men2 inside?

Those are awesome..the only way I could possibly be more excited about this movie is if Gambit had been a major character....I love Gambit.

Originally posted by GUNNER

I agree. And, yes, it did say XMEN 2 pics, but there are such things as non-spoiling pictures, which is what I had envisioned inhabiting this thread.

hey what happend to the spoilers!!!!!!!! i wanted to see some action, put the pics back dude, please, or tell me where i can go see them..... its not going to ruin the movie, just because u see a few pictures of some fighting....im ganna see it if i can....

so is gambit in it? i didnt see him in the trailer or at the website

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Ummmmmm, doesn't the title of New X men2 Pics inside insinuate that there will be, in fact...pictures of X men2 inside?

Those are awesome..the only way I could possibly be more excited about this movie is if Gambit had been a major character....I love Gambit.

Not really, like was mentioned, pictures could be just some stills, not action shots directly from the movie. So please don't argue about it ok, trust me...;)

Archived