Home

The New Avatar / Sig Pic Competition

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay with your Bohemian Rhapsody Sig. I love Paint it Black to cause it is a kick ass song too but your Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic. It has everything that a song needs. Plus I think it would be hard to make a Paint it Black avatar.

All you need is a little bit of Waynes World with your Bohemian Rhapsody. That is when I first heard the song so I always associate it with the movie and vice versa. But that is just my opinion. Most will probally disagree with me lol.

:lsduel::duel:

Mine is 3 laters: The Vash pic, text, and background. The backlayer is the product of some experimentation. I've made about four different versions of this sig just for kicks. :)

So what do you guys think of my sig pic? :confused: Do you like the colors and design or not? I'm debating on which way to go with my sig; complex or simple.

I like Sivy B's because it's so simple and Darky's because is nice and clean. I also like Pads because of the futuristic look and Kingpin's because it's Gundam Wing. Actually everbody here has a sweet sig. :) Win or lose, it's going to be a lot of fun seeing all the cool sigs.

Originally posted by KingPin

stupid question but what or who is swank...

Erm, I dunno exactly...heard it from an American:pit means snazzy, methinks;)

Updated list, we have one more participant:D

KingPin

Sivy B

AcrylicGuitar

ckcsaber

Darklighter

-=Chi3f=-

kstar_2

Padanime

InsaneSith

Ratmjedi

StarWarsPhreak

XERXES

Reborn Outcast

dvader28

Remember, if you wanna join, post here and send me 100 points;)

Originally posted by Darklighter

I only have 9 layers in mine. 20 is quite a lot;)With that many, it either looks fantastic or messy...I'll go with the fantastic option with you Pad;)

thanks darky, its actually a changed version of some kind of banner ill be using for my graphic/website design bussiness. ;)

and it actually didnt took me that long. once you know how photoshop works, you can do some nice stuff with it.

edit: because we all got some nice sigs, imagine we would all get the same ammount off votes :D

Originally posted by KingPin

if you donated the points i would say yes but if he put his own points that wouldnt be fair at all

I gave him point s when he made me the sig, and I put my own hundred in the Contest, but I might share cause I'm nice.:D

Archived