gundark

ash vs darth vader  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ash vs darth vader

• ash
    • darth vader

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Superman Will win!!

LOL no way, Superman sucks compared to Goku. Firstly Goku knows martial arts, he moves faster than superman, can produce attacks more powerful than superman could ever handle, turn ssj, ssj2 and ssj3 (and ssj4 if u like GT)... Superman would be screwed! :D:p

and for the poll I chose Ash... but not Ash from what you're talking about. I think Ash Ketchum from Pokemon could beat Vader!

:D lol i love not being serious about anything

Ash would OWN vader because he has a CHAINSAW FOR A HAND!!!! I MEAN, HE CUT HIS OWN HAND OFF AND REPLACED IT WITH A CHAINSAW!!!!!! and, he uses a SHOTGUN and a sawed off shotgun at that! ash has killing zombie skills

vader has old man that should be dead skills

:chainsaw:

Originally posted by gundark

ok, who do you think would win Ash from Army of darkness or Darth vader?

:vader3::chainsaw:

:eyeraise:

have you actually thought about your post before you entered it? it doesnt make any sense.

*The fight begins*

Ash: Yo, what's up with the tin can? You want some? Come and get it!

Vader: You do not realize the power of the darkside!

*Ash points shotgun to Vader's head*

Ash: Lightside....darkside....I'm the guy with the*Vader slices shotgun*

Ash: Ooooohkay...didn't see that coming

*Revs up chainsaw & charges Vader*

*Vader steps to the side & slices Ash's blade in half*

Ash: Hey! No fair! You already sliced somethin' of mine! It was my turn!*runs*

*Vader walks after him. Ash desperately finds somewhere to hide.*

Vader: You cannot hide forever...

Ash: I can sure try!!!

*Vader steps out into a large room. Ash, thinking quickly, hits the release to the airlock. Vader is sucked out into space.*

Ash: Don't get a big head!

---------------------------------------------------

WINNER: Ash (barely)

ok for those not "in the know" of who or what ash is, here is a brief summery of Evil dead 1, 2 and Army of darkness

evil dead 1

Five friends go to a cabin in the woods for a vacation. They discover The Book of the Dead and a tape recorder belonging to a professor, who also owns the cabin. One of them plays back what is recorded on the tape-- which just happens to be Candarian resurrection passages translated from the Necronomicon (Book of the Dead) by the professor, which unleashes an evil force from the woods. The people start turning into evil deadites, and the others soon learn from the tape that the only way to kill a person who is turned into a deadite is by total body dismemberment. People are dying left and right; one girl early in the film looses control and runs off into the woods, only to be raped and killed by the trees.

evil dead 2

Sequel to The Evil Dead where Ash does not manage to escape the evil from the first movie. Retelling the story only leaves Ash and his girlfriend in the beginning for whatever reason. Ash must now survive another night in the cabin accompanied now by the Professor's daughter, a mechanic, an associate of the Professor, and the mechanic's girlfriend. But the thing in the darkness vows that they will be -- Dead By Dawn.

army of darkness

This is the sequel to "Evil Dead 2." Ash finds himself stranded in the 13th Century with his car, his shotgun, and his chainsaw. Soon he is discovered and thought to be a spy for a rival kingdom and is taken prisoner. After proving his merit in The Pit, he decides to help the kingdom retrieve the Necronomicon (which will also help him return to his own time), which they need to battle the supernatural forces at play in the land. Ash accidentally releases the Army of Darkness when retrieving the book, and a fight to the finish ensues.

now you know if you had the paticene to read this how cool Ash is!

:chainsaw:

another reason ash would win is he is in better shape than vader, i mean, vader was breathing pretty hard in the duels in esb and rotj. oh and the cutting the shotgun jibbajabba? not ever. he wouldn't even have to get that close to kill vader. ash is bomb, sucka.

**cough cough VADAR cough cough**

NOO contest. Let's see if I understand you- a chainsaw and a shotgun against a LIGHTSABER and the DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE?!!? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!! Even ep2 Anakin could handle that....wait a sec I meant ep1 Annie (j/k :lol: ).

Archived