Home

Customized Races...

GreenDevil

So, what races do people think are going to be implemented? Human of course is one, along with Twilek from the screenshots. I'm personally hoping they make a Kel Dor species, after the great Jedi Master Plo Koon, along with numerous other Jedi Council species. (including Zabrak)

If you want races/classes buy a RPG game. On the other hand I can imagine there will be a nice selection of skins.

uhm, you will be able to customize race, cloths etc, just like an RPG game in JA...

Well, they only mentioned Twi'Lek and Human, but in 3 screenshots it's a Rodian. So, Human, Twi'Lek, Rodian, Mon Calamari, and Gran is my guess, maybe a Bothan...

Originally posted by Squater

uhm, you will be able to customize race, cloths etc, just like an RPG game in JA...

Well, they only mentioned Twi'Lek and Human, but in 3 screenshots it's a Rodian so, Human, Twi'Lek, Rodian, Mon Calamari, Gran is my guess, maybe a Bothan...

I'd like a direct link where you think you saw Raven will be applying races to this game which is meant to be a FPS not RPG. :|

Race/Skin = Yes, same.

Race/Class = No.

geonosians are hive-minds, to my understanding--they're like controlled my a 'hive ruler' or some sort, so one of them would not be a jedi. selonians have tails, right? that could be a problem for modelling, at least in JO. anyway, too many races would increase xonstruction time=badness.

Archived