Home

Damned Ice Storm!!!

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

just and FYI, Western NY was hit yesterday by a massive ice storm. so, me and scar will not be posting with regularity. thxs.

MUAHAHAHA!!!

I didnt get no power outages! :p

I think my jinx's worked :D

well now there's snow on the ground...i had to walk to work to get my check so i just decided to get my hair cut ...and it is now....

*dramatic silence*

Red. Paranoia red. i got the stuff that can be washed out with shampoo. It doesn't look too bad...though i don't know what my parents will think of it. :evil2:

on the way back some MORON genius decided to drive at full speed through some slush and it like totally soaked me, i yelled, gave him the finger, and then laughed about it cause i'd have done the same thing. :D

that hair color stuff is so sticky it's like fingernail polish!

Originally posted by JangoClone#104

hey crackman, you forgot about me :D

i didn't lose power, although i was trapped in my house (untill i had to go to work)

oh, and scar, i see you had enough credits to change your name

:D

Of course.

I also HAD to change the sig, the avatar, the title, and the profile to fit it :D

This winter was a nightmare. All of Jan. it didn't break 20 here. The average temp. was like 14 degrees.

Next year I'll be living a mere 3.5 miles from Lake Erie. Lovely full brunt of winter. The fire hydrants have three foot tall poles coming off the top of them so they can find them in the winter.

I SHALL NEVAH CHANGE BACK! SCARFACE TIS GONE! GONE FOREVAH! :D

speaking of which, WHEN THE HECK IS WINTER GOING TO BE GONE!?!?!

*considers if the pain of getting a new email and AIM s/n is worth the name change...*

Archived