Home

Do you want to fight Imperials in JA??

HertogJan

Do you want to fight Imperial forces in JA?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to fight Imperial forces in JA?

• Yes, I want to kill stormies, as many as I can!!
    • No, a dark alliance is way more er... interesting!
    • I don't want to fight anyone at all, why can't we just live in peace?
    • Jedi what?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say one of my favrote moments in JK and JK2 was when i finily got to slice stormies with my sabre. if there were no storm troopers. it just wouldent feel like Star Wars. Killing jedi IS fun but i feel that you still need some run-of-the mill Stormieis to terrise to make it Star Wars.:saberb::saberg::saberr:

I think that things shouldn't go too well for the new

rebublic... soo... Yes i want Imperials...

I want NEW EMPIRE and NEW EMPEROR (or maybe

that Palpatine didn't die somohow...)

Soo... i don't want some old remnants... I want new

superior stormtrooper armies... maybe new clone

and droid armies...

I want that most of the Jedis will die... I don't want

that this game will (AGAIN) end so that bad boys are

defeated...

I want more dark times... and I want that the shroud

of the dark side will fall again !

I definately want Imperials but I want them used to a much smaller degree. One of the most disappointing things about JO was the lack of variation in enemies. The Stormtroopers were very prominent in the SP portion of the game, but other enemies such as the TIE Pilots and the Trandoshans appeared literally once or twice throughout the entire campaign.

I'd like to see Dark Troopers in the game. I know Katarn presumebly put an end to the Dark Troopers in Dark Forces, but they managed to work them into Galactic Battlegrounds.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I hope they have some new line in it......something different then "hey, you there." :)

I would have thought that by this point, Imps would be FULLY aware of how effective they are against Jedi, and would be shouting things like:

"I have a wife and three kids...."

"I thought this was a fancy dress party!"

"Errr.. ust looking for the bathroom!"

"Hes an officer - kill him!"

"I SURRENDER!"

:p

If we tick with just the Republic vs Imp plot, then we cannot avoid this.

Thats why when I wrote the Family Bond missions, it was against an independant Sith threat - no Imp ties. With the void of basic enemies gaping and in need of filling, we came up with some CRACING ideas (minor enemies could have low level Force powers, so it was not just the Reborn-analogs that could use Push or Grip. Priests had Lightning..... Check it at my ste for more details....

Oracle Systems Home Page

And NO! I will NEVER stop plugging it - it was a GREAT idea.... *crys* )

Posted by Squater

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

"Blast them"

"Have you seen the new TC- 16?"

etc...

ahh, Stormies, Stormies... I love them... would I buy it if they're not in? yea... but wont be as fun... at all... :(

What he said :)

I'll be gutted if Stormies (and Imperials in general) aren't in the game... They're as much Star Wars as the Jedi or lighsabres are :(

I expect that Raven will probably have them in somewhere though... I just hope that the storyline is a little better this time around... It wasn't bad last time, but it definitely felt lacking in quite a few areas :(

there has to be a few stormies... and imagine if you could customize the force powers.

ie: you walk into a room, and the stormies make a circle around you. you stand there, your eyes go white, adn suddenly all the stormies are pushed backwards, adn they all go flying....omg, that would own.

I think it might be cool to have the Imps again, but maybe in a small way. Maybe the Academy has thought that the last Imps were mostly gone, but then you realize that someone is using stormies again. I also think that they should add the Scout Troopers and Snow Troopers. I loved that MOTS had all those new character models. That reminds me, I think it would be cool to have scout troopers with speeder bikes. Maybe even a driveable bike!

Hey that's an even better idea; REPLACE THEM WITH THE VONG!!

Er... who are the Vong?? :confused: /me feels n00b

And I don't need drivable vehicles, scouttroopers etc. I just want stormies!! Oh maybe some of those battle droids would be cool, I can image they run out of stormies some time :D

Originally posted by Deadeye

I think it might be cool to have the Imps again, but maybe in a small way. Maybe the Academy has thought that the last Imps were mostly gone, but then you realize that someone is using stormies again....

But i think it would be better if when you realize that

someone is using storm troopers again it wouldn't be

just some little activity... (not IN SMALL WAY)

I would really like that this time the enemy would be

stronger and victory in the game (if i choose light side)

wouldn't mean that enemies are defeated but that we

(main characters) barely survived... (and if i choosed

the dark side then maybe i killed that sith masters

apprentice and took his place or something...)

Anyway... game should end so that the darkside have

the advantage and there is or is about to be new

empire...

If anything, I'd say let the first 2 missions be finishing off the rest of the stormies, and when you are about to, the new Dark Alliance makes a brief appearance to finish the stormies for you, but then like Darth Maul against Qui-gon on Tattooine, they attack, but you are rescued in the nick of time. Whats weird is that during the original script of Star Wars, everyone, including Stormtroopers, were to have lightsabers.. Not just the jedi and sith...

Archived