Home

Which new feature are you most looking forward to?

Silent_Thunder

The most anticipated new feature?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. The most anticipated new feature?

• Visual Character customizing! Choose your character's race! Choose your appearance! Your saber Color! Your saber Handle!
    • Dark and Light path! No more single-ending Jedi Outcast! Will you walk on the bright path of the Light Side? Or will you succumb to the power of the Dark side?
    • Double Saber, and Dual-bladed lightsaber fighting! With Darth Maul-like kicks in any direction! Just think of the replay value with so many kinds of sabers!
    • Dynamic Missions! Now you can choose the mission you want to be assigned first! You can actually tackle certain parts of the game in different order each time!
    • More Vehicle action! In JO you got to ride in a single ATST for a short time, but this time you're going to get some REAL vehicle levels!
    • No more Kyle Katarn. Woohoo!

Visual Character customizing! Choose your character's race! Choose your appearance! Your saber Color! Your saber Handle!

Mainly because I used to by WWF Smackdown games, just to create the chaarcters. :D

I'm really looking forward to all of them, except the last poll option - Kyle's okay :xp:

I voted for "Double Saber, and Dual-bladed lightsaber fighting! With Darth Maul-like kicks in any direction! Just think of the replay value with so many kinds of sabers!" though, because it's ever-so-slightly more important to me than the other things :):D

Jedi Apprentice said it best....it's amazing for a fps to have these features included in the game. So how can I not look forward to them! :)

However, if I had to choose - It would be customizing your character. :)

I think it would be cool to ride in many vehicles and to fight many different type of villians throughout the game. From Rancors, Wampas, Krayt Dragons and other creatures to Dark Jedi/Sith/Reborn or whatever they are to Imperial Remanent like stormtroopers, probe droids, at-st, imperial officers and different bounty hunters. Maybe throw in an important Hutt gangster.

Different saber styles.

Ever since the two and dual blades were introduced in MP, I loved playing with them, finding the emotes and moves that worked with each and the situations to use them...

To have properly balanced official styles for them will be great!

A lightstaff without cheating - YEAH!

I have since the days of JK had a character who's story I wanted to see played out. I can finaly do it without having to write a long complicated novel just yet. Azlon Tir will finally exist and see action!!! WOOOOOOHAAAAAA!!!! Now all we need is improved saber blades with RGB glow selection. (The rgb saber mod was ok but it looked like a bunch of colored circles chained together)

all of it....jeez, its gonna be awesome!

character customizing: you can make YOUR OWN character, the way you want it.

dual/two saber(s): explains it all. its gonna be so much fun

vechicles: omg, driving around with a saber is a great idea!

dynamic missions: you can choose whatever you want, which will be great, cuz you gotta think about what to do first.

no more kyle: hes cool, but a customized jedi/sith is better

I'm pretty much looking forward to all of the new features in JA. I chose 'Dynamic missions' because I think (hope) it is going to have a big impact on replayability - especially if certain weapons/powers are oly available in certain missions, it will mean you can work with different weapon/power sets for part of the game. Character customisation and access to dual sabers are my next key choices. :D

Guest Krayt Tion

I would have voted for new mp mode if that can be could as a feature.

Of the choices above it would have to be customization.

Archived