Home

Chewie to be in Episode III

greedo626

Originally posted by XERXES

whats sad is...if they spend eleventy billion dollars to make him CGI the original 30 dollar chewie suit will still look 100 times better :(:p

true, but the article said they hired Peter Mayhew so maybe they won't go cgi.

Originally posted by Yom

Wow thats great i am so glad that chewi is going to be in Ep II

Well, he was probably in Episode I and II, I am pretty sure they showed Wookiees in both of those in the Senate.

It really depends what they show, if they show how Han earned a life debt from him.........

I'm really happy that Chewie will be in Ep III. I kind of figured that there had to be somebody in it from the OT.....so I'm really glad it's Chewie! :D

I'm also very happy to read that Peter Meyhew will be back in costume. :)

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

It really depends what they show, if they show how Han earned a life debt from him.........

Well, considering that Han is only a few years older than Luke in OT, I doubt we'll be seeing much of him:pheh

And Nova, you know how Han got Chewie's life debt to him? Cos I don't...:confused:

Originally posted by XERXES

yes Yoda looked great...but not real. He looked REAL in ESB. Chewie, with all that hair...would look hideous CGI

To me, he looked much more lifelike in EPII. In ESB, etc., he looked like, well, a puppet. Granted, he was actually there but he still looked fake to me. Each to their own...;):p

Archived