Home

Those Silly Scottish!

Datheus

All this from a country where the men wear skirts, what do you really expect....

As for trainers, it's not a specific brand, but it's just a pair of sneakers/running shoes/cross trainers (Hence where trainers come from)

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

All this from a country where the men wear skirts, what do you really expect....

I hope that was a joke.

My dad is Scottish, and if you said that to his face, he'd be more than happy to show you why Scottish people are the toughest in the world. ;)

i can say that guy is not representative of us scots!

You're scottish too? :D

Meh, a smilie would have let people know that was a joke (if it was a joke, which i expect)

My dad is Scottish, and if you said that to his face, he'd be more than happy to show you why Scottish people are the toughest in the world.

:D

Hahahaha SCottish aint though.... Turkish are though!!!!

We wrote history!!!!!!!

SCottish only knew verry well how to play rugby :D

Turkish we know all sorts of think, like oil wrestling, Wieght lifting and stuff.....

Otomanian kingdom ruled tha whole damn world :D

I ain't talking about pansy things like rugby, oil wrestling and wieght lifting, I'm talking about bare knuckle bring it on brawling. Scots don't give a **** for noone or nothing.

And lets not start with the "we wrote history" crap. :rolleyes:

Archived