Darky, Happy MOD day!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Skate Boy

They ask you, not you ask them.

Oh, if only it were that easy.

No. They wake you up in the middle of night, and drag you to their little Fortress of Modship. There, you are brutally forced to cooperate, when Rhett tazers you with his yoinking stick. This is also how you get your mod powers - it hurts like a b*tch, but I suspect every mod candidate has to go through this painful transformation. I even heard some haven't survived, and that it depends on your post count. Ya better start increasing it now.

After having recovered, you're tasked with moving threads and toiling away the rest of the night in some undisclosed forum...

No really, you are not asked. One day, you'll just find yourself in the moderator position.

Originally posted by kstar__2

WHAT! ...........but.............but........darky is mine.......... :(

he's betraying me!:crybaby:

Fear not kstar, The_One will not succeed in winning my heart. You are my only one and only!:hearteye:

>_>

Sorry, got a bit emotional there. I thank you for your compliments, The_One:pheh

Everything Jais said is right. Plus they drug you so you don't remember a thing, and just carry on as if you've always been a mod. Then snippets of memories come back to you later, as you start to remember what happened...

*memory starts coming back*

No...not the tazer...anything but the tazer!!!:eek:

<_<

Moving on...

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

*swallows modship ring*

aha!!! You can't get your ring back now

:D

*Feeds Agen a bottle of castor oil and makes him vomit up the ring*

There you go Darky! Your genuine (if a little digested and yucky) ring of Modship. Don't ask me to pick it up and hand it to you though. *Shudder*

Congrats matey!

Originally posted by C'jais

No. They wake you up in the middle of night, and drag you to their little Fortress of Modship. There, you are brutally forced to cooperate, when Rhett tazers you with his yoinking stick. This is also how you get your mod powers - it hurts like a b*tch, but I suspect every mod candidate has to go through this painful transformation. I even heard some haven't survived, and that it depends on your post count. Ya better start increasing it now.

Stop whining, C'Jais. What you and Darky went through is NOTHING compared to what Leemu and leXX just went through to become super mods. I, of course, went through the same trials and tribulations. Mostly tribulations.

I will not say what you have to do, but it DOES involve Rhett's feet. Oh dear, I have said to much! *points to Rhett walking at an accelerated rate carrying a stick*

*runs*

Guest Jed

You're all stark raving mad. :D

Seriously though, the amount of "I wanna be a mod" bitching in this thread is overwhelming.

This thread's here for the Darkster! :D

Originally posted by ZBomber

:rofl:

Jedi is right. Stop saying how much you wanna be a mod, cause your pissing me off! :xp:

[british Accent] Oh really now chap?[/british Accent]

Okie Dokie. I just had to let all my jealousy out now, since I've been holding it in for about.....6-7 months....It all started back then.......but Its a long story. So, I'll stop now...Sorry for pissing ya'll off. :(

EDIT- Agen, I'm hoping you were joking. :p

for all other people...

j00=you j00z=YOU ALL/youz

Archived