Home

Rodians are Green, Twi'leks are blue....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about the Rodians, but I'm sure you will atleast be able to have different shades of green to choose from. :)

As for Twi'Lek, Twi'lek isn't only blue, they have normal skincolor too, aswell as a whole other range of colors, including black and white. :)

oo a red twi'lek.

well what about the zabrak then?

since they can tatoo their body, would they in turn beable to be any color they want? darth maul red for example.

i mean, the only skin colors i have seen in screen shots are of tan/brownish/redishpinkishbrown zabrak.

what about a grey haired wookie?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Rodians will have Different color hair and skin ranging I think should be mostly cool dul colors like purple-green-blue and any color in between.

As for Zabrak yes they will be able to have a red and black or any other color for skin as of right now one of the devs in beta has Black and green body tatoos heres a picture.

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

oo a red twi'lek.

well what about the zabrak then?

since they can tatoo their body, would they in turn beable to be any color they want? darth maul red for example.

i mean, the only skin colors i have seen in screen shots are of tan/brownish/redishpinkishbrown zabrak.

what about a grey haired wookie?

really old wookies have grey hair like centuries old ( i finally found out that they get pretty old) they said basically anything you see on dogs you can do with wookies

Archived