What do you call Pepsi?

What do YOU call it?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do YOU call it?

• Soda
    • Pop
    • Coke
    • Other

i call it coke, most of the time. occasionally i'll call it soda, but NEVER ... pop. uhg. and pepsi! don't get me started! there are three drinks i will not drink in this world: vanilla coke, anything diet, and pepsi and all of it's forms. bleah.

i call it....disgusting. i don't drink pepsi. i drink coke, mountain dew, and hawaiian punch.

I call all carbonated beverages Soda, except for Red Bull, which is an energy drink-and the best drink ever created!!!

Originally posted by Rogue15

Red Bull, which is an energy drink-and the best drink ever created!!!

I have to agree, well maybe except for a nice cup of Rosie Lee. ;)

I voted for other because I call Pepsi, Pepsi.

any carbonated fizzy drink in general? I call Coke...because Soda and Pop are just so...1940s...that's not saying I'm stuck in 2000...more like I'm in a time rift...randomly traveling to all parts of style...caught myself saying "Ook Ook Eek Eek" the other day...went back to the time when we were all monkeys...:monkey4:

I would call it Pepsi, Wild cherry Pepsi.

I do this b/c if you say coke they will not bring you Mt. Dew if that is what you want

I drink Dr. Pepper but a little while back I didn't have any and I drank the Sam's version and when I drank the DP I thought it had gone bad and that it was the nastiest after taste but it seems I, in my addiction had never noticed. Though my favorite would be Mr. Pibb the Coke Coca-Cola version. Wierd story huh huh maybe you can enter it in a horror story contest. Wait! I'll be right back... ... ... .... ...

Archived