Home

Birthday

woah.... you're gonna be 13... I thought you were 13.... yea, I think luke'sdad won that... arguement ;)

wow... that means you were like the youngest person on the forums (that I know of), a 12 year old!

*sniff* They grow up so fast :cry8:

:p Happy 13th! :D

god I'm old.......

Originally posted by Breton

Plus, it supports my theory about all the cool people being born in May (my birthday is 22th)

*high fives Breton*

That's right. :D I'm an May 18th man, myself.

We care abot you birthday, SE_Vader_536! Happy early birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day! :rhett:

Originally posted by Breton

Plus, it supports my theory about all the cool people being born in May (my birthday is 22th)

That theory would work, if it weren't for the fact that all the cool people were already born in January! :p

J/k

Happy early B-day, SE Vader! (I won't be online this weekend). Live it up and have fun!!! :D

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

That theory would work, if it weren't for the fact that all the cool people were already born in January! :p

And THAT Theory would work, if it weren't for the fact that the KEWLEST is born in March... *looks around* come on guys...you know it's true...okay...I'll stop now...

BTW, happy B-day to yous guys. You guys were born in the best month hands down...the month when we get out of skewl! I'm going crazy tho...I took the AP tests and don't have to show up to those classes...We all know what that means...AP ENG = 1st period and sleep in...AP Chem and AP Hist = 3 & 5 period and off campus lunch. I'm only getting taught in 1 class. Tis great.

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

It's true! I'm here to back that statement up! :D

Anyway Happy Birthday SE_Vader, and do you know what this means?

I'm not the forum baby! I'm not the forum baby! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!*

Have fun. ;)

* Artoo figured he was the youngest here with his ripe young age of 16. Artoo also gets a slight kick out of the third person.

well birthday's passed and it sucked. i asked my mom if i could the matrix with my friend and she said sure. then on the day i was going she said i had to stay and be with my family (what family? my dad was at work and my mom wasnt doing anything) so instead of seeing the matrix we go to six flags wild safari which ive been tons of times.

now tell me was it unreasonable to see a movie with your friends on your birthday?

Originally posted by SE_Vader_536

just so you know my 13th birthday's on the 17th of may. (lol bet no one cares). o well at least you know now

(boy was that pointless...:rolleyes: )

:drop2: 13? *thinks* Jeez, that was a while ago...

happy birthday.

ps: dont do drugs ^_^:D

Archived