Home

Cantinas to frequent by SWG.net

Krymelord

We have seen a lot of posts of late about those here who want to get a chance to hang out together. I haven't seen anything about this before, but I have an idea (my brain only allows a decent idea out once or twice a year). I get the impression that most here are going to Starsider server although there may be some stragglers, WE WILL CONVERT YOU!:p

That being said, let us find out who is planing on owning and running a cantina on the forums. If they even know what planet and town, that would be better.

Make these cantinas an "unofficial" place to meet and hang out. This serves 2 purposes:

1. It is a "well known" place for people from the forums to meet in game and hang out. Trade items, stories and drinks. Just make sure the place has a good "Back alley", right Jackrabbit;) .

2. It will give extra business to people who open cantinas from this forum, thus helping those we know, be more successful.

A few places that are on various planets that the forum crew here will find a few "Friendly" faces. **Kaiser Spaso, do not pull out your lightsabre in here, just a friendly warning.

So tell me what y'all think....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although Swediot is a wookie, a couple of drinks and I can ignore the "wet dog" smell.

Glad you like the idea DS.

:mob:

**Sorry for the constant changing of Avatar gang still trying to find one I like. Still can't find one with a Rodian w/ a Rancor pet. I thought they'd be everywhere **;)

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

how would the ping fare on east...

i know mmorpgs tend to sit around the 100-200 ping range

but im on the west coast, so east ping...maybe 150 avg?

then again i have a ****ty isp.

:lsduel:

me vs verizon.

The servers are meant to be suitable for any connections, even 56k. :eek: They are meant to be really good and stable servers though. :)

I belive that's what there testing atm, the servers that our so wonderful games will be on.:D

Oh and i can't wait sidious. :p

Originally posted by setsuko

Yup, as Wraithy said, the =A= has had a solid base of operations in Swediots bar for long, but I think it's only fair to invite the rest of the forum regulars there, too! :)

But the =A= will control all the outsiders. :D And the outsiders got to bow for us migty =A=. :p

Ok so Swediot sounds like he will be getting some business, we just need a couple of good bouncers to keep the Associates and Dark Sovereinty from wrecking the place.:DHmmm maybe I can play the middle between those two... anyway

Any other future cantina owners around, please chime in and let us know your plans.

As for Swediots bar, it sounds like he already has regulars lined up... I call the booth in the back corner as mine!

;)

Where have I been all day?

I think it's a good idea that we plan this out now. Swediot's sounds good to me as long as everybody behaves themselves (and there is indeed a back alley.) Can I share that booth with you Krymelord? We need to save a seat for UCL (Caveman) too.

Archived