Home

Lucasarts official site - Tauntaun Alert!

StormHammer

"Wrunna wrunn!" *falls in snow* *slice* "Ugh! I thought they smelled bad.... on the outside (pant)."

The Taun taun's face looked strange. It looked almost stygian. I remember the taun tauns haveing some fur on their faces, and less klingon-esqu ridges. The tail also looked al bit blocky. Still, I'm happy to see new models.

Originally posted by Solbe M'ko

"Wrunna wrunn!" *falls in snow* *slice* "Ugh! I thought they smelled bad.... on the outside (pant)."

The Taun taun's face looked strange. It looked almost stygian. I remember the taun tauns haveing some fur on their faces, and less klingon-esqu ridges. The tail also looked al bit blocky. Still, I'm happy to see new models.

Do you complain about everything?

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

Do you complain about everything?

Erm..he's just stating his opinion, as far as I can see. And everyone's entitled to do that*. :)

*caveat: in a reasonable manner

Anyway, I'm inclined to agree in this instance, about the Tauntaun body. There seem to be a few sharp angles there...and it would be nice if they could be smoothed out a little. ;)

As for the head...hmmm...I also don't remember very prominent ridges. But perhaps this is a slightly different breed of Tauntaun. Maybe Tauntauns on Hoth are like big cats on Earth...they come in lots of varieties. :p

"I want to be a Tauntaun tamer!"

"Yes, but if I call up Mr. Aberdale on the phone there, and tell him that I've got a 20-year old former Jedi who wants to be a tauntaun tamer, his first question is not going to be, has he got his own hat."

Looks nice...

Originally posted by Uber_Saber

"I want to be a Tauntaun tamer!"

"Yes, but if I call up Mr. Aberdale on the phone there, and tell him that I've got a 20-year old former Jedi who wants to be a tauntaun tamer, his first question is not going to be, has he got his own hat."

Looks nice...

LOL

It's a better start towards becoming a Tauntaun Tamer than perhaps being a Lumberjack.

Perhaps you could start out small. Such as with Kowakian Monkey-Lizards or something.

About the model, if I can ride it - I'm happy.

What do you have against lumberjacks? They're okay. They sleep all night, and they work all day.

Anyway, in the trailer, it looked like the Taun Taun got hit, but the player's character registered the damage. I would be disappointed if the Taun Taun didn't work like the AT-ST, with it's own health and such.

Originally posted by leXX

What are you gonna be like when you have to fight the Rancor?[/b]

Well, I'm gonna be like, "Oh !@#*&$#*&! It's a Rancor!"

Then I'll use the force to drop some big rock on his head. Rancors apparently have a weakness for being crushed or impaled.

Archived