Home

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Fisher

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all make it sound as if a gatrillion points is something to envy...

There is only so much you can do with them - so stop nagging.

And as the system is soon to be replaced, what is al the cuffufle over trying to claw in enough for s midi or italics - ITS ALL GOING ANYWAY!

I remember when the point system first came in, and it worked well.... God - wasn't that long ago even was it!

What happened? Other forums have not had this trouble.... Why does the Swamp always end up being the first to fall to these things?

Originally posted by nova_wolf

You all make it sound as if a gatrillion points is something to envy...

There is only so much you can do with them - so stop nagging.

And as the system is soon to be replaced, what is al the cuffufle over trying to claw in enough for s midi or italics - ITS ALL GOING ANYWAY!

I remember when the point system first came in, and it worked well.... God - wasn't that long ago even was it!

What happened? Other forums have not had this trouble.... Why does the Swamp always end up being the first to fall to these things?

You're just jealous because you don't have a gatrillion points like me! :p

j/k :)

Actually I don't care one bit, but I wanted some extra points to play with the options before it changed. I feel satisfied now. Want my points Nova_wolf?

*donates points* :D

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

*Gives -=Chi3f=- a thousand points*

Don't say I never gave ya anything ya filthy animal!:p

[One-eyed crazed-hobo voice] I'm rich! Rich I tells ya, Riiiiiiich!!!!!![/One-eyed crazed-hobo voice]

Thanks Groovy, now I can buy and unbuy stuff! :D

Better go before the damn thing closes, in fact.... here is another thousand, have ya a shopping spree.

BTW, you do know I love that avatar and sig right?:p

Thanks Groovs

*Donates 16 points*

That's the tax I owe you for the points :p

I think the one you have now is SIIIICK! Bruce, one of my favorite actors from the best dang B movie in history! :cool:

Originally posted by Darth Coleslaw

Thanks Groovs

*Donates 16 points*

That's the tax I owe you for the points :p

I think the one you have now is SIIIICK! Bruce, one of my favorite actors from the best dang B movie in history! :cool:

The Avatar is priceless, I been wanting that exact image ever since I joined this motely crew, and Rhett is the only one that ever pulled it off. The sig is neat, but replaceable. And I think most people know that I will eventually go back to some form of Darth Maul eventually...

The Avatar is priceless, I been wanting that exact image ever since I joined this motely crew, and Rhett is the only one that ever pulled it off. The sig is neat, but replaceable. And I think most people know that I will eventually go back to some form of Darth Maul eventually...

I tried editing it to look like maul but it didn't work. The red face paint made him look like a deranged Scottsman (no offense Termie) and the horns made him look like a muppet-crack baby (sp). :D

*donates sympathy credits* :(

Archived