Home

** CUSTOM TITLES CHANGED - everyone read **

As you may be aware, some members have had their custom titles changed without their consent. Although this is being laughed off as a 'joke', it is not acceptable behaviour. Those who have been a party to this, consider yourself warned.

The Change Custom Title option under the Store was put there so that others with enough points could help out someone else who did not have enough points to change their custom title. It was not meant to occur without the other member's consent.

This practice is to be discontinued. As you may be aware, the points sytem will soon be removed. However, until that time, those users who have had their custom titles changed will be able to post in this thread, to have their custom titles restored.

Keep in mind that people who have less than 1000 posts will lose their custom titles when the points system is taken away, so it would be pointless for these users to have their custom title changed now - unless they find their current changed one to be offensive.

This only applies to those who have had custom titles changed without their consent. Please post below, with your titles as they were before, and they will be restored.

This sort of thing will not be allowed to happen again.

Thanks. :cool:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, yesterday I had mine changed to something stupid... so I then changed it back to PBGuy1211 The White... then someone else thought it'd be funny to change it again today... and now i dont have the stupid points to change it again. so if someone would be so kind as to fix that for me it'd be greatly appreciated...

thanks

god now when i log on later i KNOW i'm going to have a 3rd and 4th friggin title...

Originally posted by BawBag 2

Thanks to Semicolon I had enough points to change mine back, and am willing to help you all too. I think Black Mamba had a few PM's to sort through today.......

;)

If members post in this thread, it will cost them nothing to have their custom titles restored.

A list of names, with the appropriate custom titles, will be given to an Admin, who will restore them free of charge. ;)

Changes to titles will probably not take place for a few hours...because I want to compile as long a list as possible to give to the Admins. So please be patient while waiting for your titles to be changed back.

I am trying to compile a list of all those whose titles have been changed, and have so far identified these by the DJG tag...

Agen_Terminator

Prime

neil joshi

thracken solo

ZBomber

SamFisher

Cryptic

ET Warrior

TK-421

Darth Eggplant

Gorgan

Redwing

Die Another Day

Under 1000 posts

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

legameboy

KBell

Azrael

pbguy1211

JAH Warrior - part time waster (is this your real title?) If not, please post in this thread. If it is, just PM me.

I'll just add to this list as more people are identified. ;)

lol, so this is the madness that has been going on in my absense. I kinda had a feeling this would start happening when people began to get extra points.

edit: WTF!?!?! mine has been changed...what is DJG??

edit2: I changed it back :D

Archived