Home

** CUSTOM TITLES CHANGED - everyone read **

I got tagged about 5 or 6 times in the last day or so, and just kept dutifully putting it back,.. until I got fed up and put a long message in my sig saying how that if my title said anything different than "Are we having fun?" that it wasn't me who changed it, and that I wouldn't take responsiblity for what it said, and I listed who was doing it.

That seems to have stopped them. I was PM'ed by one of them to have a sense of humor.

Hmmm... I never suspected my sense of humor was in any doubt. In fact the whole thing made me laugh,.. I just wish they had come up with something more original or creative that matched my personality. If it was creative, original, or funny enough I just may have left it. But I sure don't wish to be just another DJG drone, or have something offensive there (like the first attempt.)

Granted, the offensive message was put there after I took some of my points last night to change one of thier titles for a change. I changed it to "Payback's a bitch." I was hoping to send a bit of a message. It didn't seemed to work...

Oh well,.. it's all jus' fun-n-games,.. right kids?

:joy:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StormHammer

If members post in this thread, it will cost them nothing to have their custom titles restored.

A list of names, with the appropriate custom titles, will be given to an Admin, who will restore them free of charge. ;)

NP Storm. ;)

I'm confused. I definately remember that in the store it said you could change anyone's custom title with a wink smiley. I understand about people changing things to offensive things. But I'm pretty sure that in the store it actually encouraged people to change other's titles.

I changed a few - I even started a game of it. So I'm just confused because now I feel really bad about doing it when I was just meaning to have fun.

Originally posted by STTCT

I'm confused. I definately remember that in the store it said you could change anyone's custom title with a wink smiley. I understand about people changing things to offensive things. But I'm pretty sure that in the store it actually encouraged people to change other's titles.

I changed a few - I even started a game of it. So I'm just confused because now I feel really bad about doing it when I was just meaning to have fun.

Its ok, STTCT, you dont have to feel bad. SInce you probably didnt start a rucuss like the DJG people did. You only want to have fun. So its not your fault its the people who put annoying garbage in you title to get a few laughs:)

pse... you typees forgot that some of them (ME) had nothing to do with that. I didnt changed one single title and also i was offline during this. so. what is this action called like? struck and order? please take care what your aims are if you set up such actions.

so let me and zoomie go.

*twinkles to zoom*

Originally posted by BawBag 2

I think Black Mamba had a few PM's to sort through today.......

;)

Actually i only had 2 PM's everyone else seemed to have taken it lightly. Anyways i would have never done it excep ti had points to spend and the store was shutting down so on the the IRC channel i started to discuss it with people on there ( Rhett, Thrik [who is also responsible for this, and did it to other people not only Jk2] etc. etc.). Anyways thrik suggested i do DJG so i went along he did a couple forums i did a bit of SW and some of here. Anyways i dont understand why everyones mad because the Store had a thingy with it that says:

Tip:

Do it to someone who cannot or doesnt have any points to change it back.

So it seems your encouraging us.

Anyways if you got offended by having an admins name in your title then i suggest you lighten up (i said that to the 2 PMs i got) its a joke and if an admin heard about it and didnt say much then i dopn't know why your all mad.

a) Its not offensive at all, why would you offended by 3 letters?

b) stores going down soon, and everyone who has below 1000 points will go back to having a other title.

AWWW who changed my custom title, WAH WAH WAH.

to bad its a really crappy movie:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mamba McFly

Actually i only had 2 PM's everyone else seemed to have taken it lightly. Anyways i would have never done it excep ti had points to spend and the store was shutting down so on the the IRC channel i started to discuss it with people on there ( Rhett, Thrik [who is also responsible for this, and did it to other people not only Jk2] etc. etc.). Anyways thrik suggested i do DJG so i went along he did a couple forums i did a bit of SW and some of here. Anyways i dont understand why everyones mad because the Store had a thingy with it that says:

Tip:

Do it to someone who cannot or doesnt have any points to change it back.

So it seems your encouraging us.

Anyways if you got offended by having an admins name in your title then i suggest you lighten up (i said that to the 2 PMs i got) its a joke and if an admin heard about it and didnt say much then i dopn't know why your all mad.

a) Its not offensive at all, why would you offended by 3 letters?

b) stores going down soon, and everyone who has below 1000 points will go back to having a other title.

AWWW who changed my custom title, WAH WAH WAH.

to bad its a really crappy movie:rolleyes:

Use common sence. I might post a wink after a tip, but it doesn't mean do something that you know will upset a lot of people.

EDIT - Make any more sence, Red? :p

Originally posted by Redwing

Z: That doesn't sound like common sense at all, unfortunately ;)

Its great isn't it? ^_^

Nah, I didn't care about it that much. But I think you should apoligize, instead of acting like everyone thoguht it was funny.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Its great isn't it? ^_^

Nah, I didn't care about it that much. But I think you should apoligize, instead of acting like everyone thoguht it was funny.

Why should I apologize? I didn't do it, and I did think it was funny :D

Well, I changed my own title. So I should be apologizing to myself? o.x

doing it as a little rib to a friend is one thing... but when people start massing a ton of points (some through theft) then changing the names of people who don't even know you, how do you expect them to react? just because you CAN be a d**k doesnt mean you SHOULD be a d**k. Use some common sense.

One of my friends on the forum changed my name, and i really didnt care, and he then gave me the rest of the points i needed to change it back anyway. But then Mamba, who I've never heard of or seen before decides he's going to be "cute" as he put it and change my name... which wasnt well received.

but i do agree with sttct, that the store kind of promoted it. but these ppl shouldnt have done it to ppl they didnt know.

was it you that changed my title to DJG (and I still dont get it)

I dont mind this title atleast for right now

You know I wasn't talking to you, right? :p I was refering top Balck Mamba. ;)

Carl, I agree. The poor children.... =(

Archived