Home

Battle

Seph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iceman87

ok thanks, but how do i check them? not only mine. And Wheres the bank?

The bank is in the item shop:D

to find other players stats go to there profile and look in the link that is in the address bar. There is a number there, copy that number and past it behind this link:

http://www.lucasforums.com/rpg.php?userid=

Then u see the players stats:D

Originally posted by SamFisher

Crap, BB challenged ME! not me him. He's even online but he will not play!

Isn't that the battle where he only does 5 points of damage and you do 25 and he only had 30 points to begin with? If I were him I wouldn't continue the battle either so you could not prey on the weak anymore plus he gets to keep his 50 gil.

Sorry if this seems rude at all but I am guessing since he bid 50 gil he had absolutely no idea he had no chance what so ever to win. Is there a rule that says you have to finish battles?

I defend you Sam man but not on this one.

I will be ready for a challenge on Monday for people around 5-7 levels I think. Whoever is higher in levels will initiate the fight. If we are tied then we will do some form of toss up. Bet optional but no more than 10 gil.

I am doing this ahead of time so I don't have to wait forever.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Isn't that the battle where he only does 5 points of damage and you do 25 and he only had 30 points to begin with? If I were him I wouldn't continue the battle either so you could not prey on the weak anymore plus he gets to keep his 50 gil.

Sorry if this seems rude at all but I am guessing since he bid 50 gil he had absolutely no idea he had no chance what so ever to win. Is there a rule that says you have to finish battles?

I defend you Sam man but not on this one.

I will be ready for a challenge on Monday for people around 5-7 levels I think. Whoever is higher in levels will initiate the fight. If we are tied then we will do some form of toss up. Bet optional but no more than 10 gil.

I am doing this ahead of time so I don't have to wait forever.

BigTeddyPaul

Ah. Sam always bet's, first time he challenged me he bet 50 gil, I never knew.

Second time he did the same, I didn't accept, then just went back to training.

Hopefully reclaimer gets on soon/topshot I wanna fight you, or STTC \

Sam always bet's, first time he challenged me he bet 50 gil, I never knew.

Oh yes you did, everyone knows if you have a bet, its in the battle announcer pm you get, so don't tell anyone that crap. YOu accepted. No told you to but yourself.

And BTP, he could have easily have looked at my stats, it was his dicision(sp?).

Originally posted by SamFisher

Oh yes you did, everyone knows if you have a bet, its in the battle announcer pm you get, so don't tell anyone that crap. YOu accepted. No told you to but yourself.

And BTP, he could have easily have looked at my stats, it was his dicision(sp?).

Let's see, first of all you knew I was new, you didn't hesitate to challenge me, I never knew how to look at stats, and it said click here so I did, maybe I should have read it but I didn't...It all doesn't matter now, Because I could own you I'm just waiting for reclaimer to get back, and I'll be happy to show what 2 days of training could do ^^

Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

Let's see, first of all you knew I was new, you didn't hesitate to challenge me, I never knew how to look at stats, and it said click here so I did, maybe I should have read it but I didn't...It all doesn't matter now, Because I could own you I'm just waiting for reclaimer to get back, and I'll be happy to show what 2 days of training could do ^^

The first time you asked to battle anyone, so I did.

Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

Let's see, first of all you knew I was new, you didn't hesitate to challenge me, I never knew how to look at stats

I had thought that you had the common sense to read the manuel first, sorry if I thought wrong.

Perhaps we could just put this little fued behind us, and it goes for everyone else who is beating on Sam/ he doesn't have enough courage to fight higher levels for fun because he fears losing xp/ which if true, I would be too.

He fight's lower levels always betting because he needs money and it's important too him, yadayadayada.

I need to know if you want to join BOA Sam, and as for STTC and TopShot, I await you both ^_^

Archived