Home

Bannerless

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

That's okay...more links are always better. Links together make a chain, and chains are sexy.

*(Nods.)*

No, Lynk...I don't think you're hot. :dozey: Flattered you thought of asking, though.

oh come on Zoomie you know u want some Lynky action ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ikhnaton

the new banner isn't bad, except i really hate the gold lettering and whatever those lines are underneath the text.

i still have the old banner. it may still be down due to the server problems we have been experiencing lately.

I can get rid of the static and have "Rogue Squadron.Net" in different text :p come on, you know this forum needs something new :p

Originally posted by The Truthful Liar

*Gives the thumbs up*

\m/ rockin. Now hopefully Ike will like it too. Okay obviously since we can see the old RogueSquadron.Net site when going there there is a server present so what's stopping us from uploading this new banner there? or we could borrow 40kb of someone elses space... say SWK or something lol

the old banner is attached.

you guys seem to forget that the current style has only been around as long as the vBulletin has been. It's not that old! I'm all for updating and whatnot, but I'm still fond of the old design and yearly changes are a bit much in my opinion.

if anything needs to be updated, it is the web site itself.

Well it won't hurt to just change that banner then will it? I mean I've gone with the current layout colour scheme and everything. Plus it's a lot brighter and eh... out there than the old one and ppl seem to like it ;) ... Yeah I know the site needs to be restored to it's old... new self but let's start here first :p lol, it's easy just upload onto RogueSquadron.Net the banner is already pointing towards http://www.roguesquadron.net/images/rsbanner2.jpg so it's just a matter of uploadin :p

Well, don't expect to see it happen, guys. Ike said pretty much no, which means no...

Personally, I like the color scheme of Lynk's banner better. :D However, the old one has three A-wings, and who can argue with that?

:awing: :awing: :awing:

Maybe Ike will get tired of the old one some day. ;) Just keep the new design saved somewhere, eh?

Archived