Home

Anyone Play NWN ?

Tesla

Anyone play NWN here ?

It's a great RPG IMO :)

If you don't know anything about the game go here and you can learn all about it :p

If anyone has the X-Pack please tell me about it, im dying to know if its any good ;)

Please post your opinions if you've got the game :)

And i'll post a pic of my custom made characther later :)

Another great game. I just got the Expansion and i have put in about 6 hours so far. It would be more but i had to meet an old friend i havent seen in years.

So, its a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG game, but every bit of it is pretty good.

I got the game a few days ago, and I have been playing it ever since. I am already completely addicted. I have been staying up until around 4am every night playing it because I can't pull myself away from it. I haven't ventured into MP yet though. I plan on completing the SP first. Such an excellent game.

My characters name is Isania Tir'end and I am a Chaotic Good Elf. I am currently a Level 12 Fighter. I have just entered Luskan. =)

Well, since we are posting pictures of our characters, here is my Wood Elf, Tamevil We'Quisser. :D

peasantms.jpg

He may look like an average Wood Elf hunter... but he's not.

warningms.jpg

Anyone who makes a devilish move or worships the false god Dagoth Ur, takes the edge of his holy blade.

roughingms.jpg

He travels far and wide to sow peace, and reap favor, to pull the demonic roots out of the Garden of Good.

hanginoutms.jpg

Not all of his life is combat though, every week or so he visits the Halfway Tavern in Fort Pelegiad to rest, study, and just hang out.

Too many hackers. The software that protects against hackers strips my characters (with all their fair items) down to their undies, leaving me with not even a healing potion in a different bottle. It seems to happen all too frequently. Lamers.

I got rather bored with it actually. Got to be about 20 hours in two different times and it was just the same numbing experience over and over. It is okay but not the game for me and it didn't offer anything new to the gaming world IMHO that I could not have done with other games.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived