Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkLord60

Unfortuatlly I have not recieved NeoMarz voice samples therefor I have not been able to edit them so we will have to wait for the site to go back up so i can recieve those files then it will take me about 10 minutes to edit sounds then i will send them back to NeoMarz.

Hey, just send me a different e-mail address and ill get the new voice samples to you. You got my e-mail right? Write me, and Ill return the mail with the new files. Mars out

Originally posted by RJW_ca

I soooooo hope we get these models soon---Common Lucas relm please fix those sites so we can have these gorgeous models

but you can always send them here...hehe:)

Any word on when your site will be up again?

RJW_ca@rogers.com or RJW_ca@hotmail.com

RJW_ca "OUT"

As much as I would like to send it to all you guys, we cant risk the model getting leaked. As you know the model is free. Our only payment for the project is "promotion for AOTC/TC", and seeing those hit numbers rise on download time. I appreciate the interest, but believe me this will be worth the wait. Hang in there guys, we will have it up (even if we dont make the weekend deadline). This deadline was set by me... It was my little way of getting things moving over here on our side;) I dont suggest you check this post every ten minutes, once a day should be fine:D Mars out

Aaron sent me the Saesee and Eeth models a while back when he first finished skinning them with temporary skins while he was looking for someone else to skin it better. Back then, he was not yet a member of the TC as far as I know. I was testing them at the time, this was around the time his Shaak Ti and Plo Koon models were release on pcgamemods.com. Also, I have not sent them to anyone so you don't have to worry about any leaks if that is why you asked.

Edit: Just want to add, I apologize for mentioning I had them, if it upsets you, I just wanted to help build anticipation for the AOTC Exclusives because I know how nice they will be.

Yes these models are gorgeous Jango is my favorite! And NeoMarz you can email me at J_hamp60@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Crowy

show some patience, aotctc will be up in no time, if not im sure that pcgamemods or someone would get a model of this caliber up in a flash...

Thank you Crowy

Originally posted by The Cheat

well they wont post it on pcgamemods or any of those other sites until it has been up on the aotc-tc website for about a week

True

Sorry guys I don't mean anything bad --just have high hopes--and no I wouldn't leak it out but I do understand your concern.

I just wanted to get a head start at adding more voices to my models when I down load them

--cos I like to put more voices in for the characters I download

--so when I play with my peers we have more of a variety

--I plan on giving my jango added sounds from the playstation game of STAR WARS BOUNTY HUNTER--I know it 'll work I've imputed sounds of other models I carry--including Luke-Lando-Ani-Watto-Obi...and alot more which makes it even kooler.

I am also working on different animation

--(also getting back to modeling my Ewok model)

so--yes I would love to have them but no I wouldn't leak it out

I know these models will be awsome

--no disrespect I asure you all

RJW_ca "OUT" RJW_ca@rogers.com

Off subject/ sorry! My eeth and saesee models work in JA but not perfect, the left hand tag on the skeleton I used was weighted to the wrong bone so the double saber spin/toss thing (attack+alt,attack) only has the right hand saber twirling trough the air. I will be fixing this first thing monday morning, along with some very minor uvw touchups. After eeth has been out for a week or so I will release a male zabrak that replaces the rodian for JA it has multiple torsos legs horns heads and such but one of the variations is eeth koth so I will wait a while before releasing it.

as for bol_stryke I sent them to him atleast a month before joining AOTCTC the ones he has are just betas, these will be complete.

Yes you can, but only one for each pk3 file (AFAIK)

you need to edit the menus files in strings/english, french, german and spanish and add the new race to look like this:

VERSION "1"

CONFIG "W:\bin\stringed.cfg"

FILENOTES ""

REFERENCE JEDI_NEWM

NOTES "For character menu"

LANG_ENGLISH "New Character Male"

REFERENCE JEDI_HF

LANG_ENGLISH "Human Female"

REFERENCE JEDI_HM

LANG_ENGLISH "Human Male"

REFERENCE JEDI_KDM

LANG_ENGLISH "Kel Dor Male"

REFERENCE JEDI_RM

LANG_ENGLISH "Rodian Male"

REFERENCE JEDI_TF

LANG_ENGLISH "Twi'lek Female"

REFERENCE JEDI_ZF

LANG_ENGLISH "Zabrak Female"

and so on you can add whatever you want, but if you make a pk3 adding Zabrak male and then another with a twi'lek male there will be conflicts in the menu so you have to choose one or make all in one big file.

In this example I added a new Male model, then you need to edit the skins file to make it customizable.

head a_1 /b_1 /c_1/X_1 same for torso and lower

each skin file needs to look like this:

lower_a1.skin

hips,models/players/jedi_newm/hips.tga

l_leg,models/players/jedi_newm/Legs.tga

r_leg,models/players/jedi_newm/Legs.tga

r_foot,models/players/jedi_newm/feet.tga

l_foot,models/players/jedi_newm/feet.tga

hips_belt,models/players/jedi_newm/belt.jpg

and so on each .skin file needs the corresponding(SP?) data (head will look like this:

head_a1.skin

head,models/players/jedi_newm/head.tga

mouth path

all caps

Hope this helps, you can do one for yourself.

I will do one for myself when I get my hands on the Jango/Clones Pack :) a lot of clones possibilities(SP?).

Well my english is basic so I hope you undestood what I post.

This may help a lot of skinners/moddelers but remember that there can only be one SP added race at a time (or more but only if they share the same MENU file).

edit. as said just below each .skin file needs his own icon.

head_a1.skin --> icon_head_a1.jpg and so for every .skin file.

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Well this is pissing me off I wonder why the site hasn't come up oh well give it a couple of days maybe but I am not sure. So I can't promise anything lets just hop we hear from anakin.

Have you tried e-mailing him? I'm a bit concerned myself (as might have guessed).

Do you actually have my sound samples? or do you need me to send em to one of your other e-mails? If you can edit those I can get em in the model format. At least we cam get this on our server when its up on the first day

(:cool:I know Im a pushy guy:cool: )

I want to get on to making that Zam speeder a usable vehicle in JA. Mars out....

For those of you who care, from what I can tell there is no bone in the left hand of the JO skel that JA will convert to a functional left hang tag bone. So all JO models are damned to never throw their left saber:( :( :(

Ps I will change the Zabrak to an added character instead of replacing the rodian, I just really hate rodians:mad:

Archived