Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

I hope this is soon read to release, because this model is awesome. By the way, I figured out how to have the jetpack in any mp game. Just use the boba model as your profile and if cheats are enabled, use the "give all" command and it gives you the jetpack. Then just use it as you would in siege!

Hey crazy, if you are talking about the armor in the picture above, the comparison pic, that isn't his skin. I believe he said that was the JA boba skin on his model. SO the armor still looks like that. :D

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the armor still looks like that.

If that's true than all the skinss are just perfect. Time to release these babies.:D

BTW will you make a JA release as well?

off topic but i found another animation bug with JO models in JA. When you do the wall grab thing while you are turning your back to the wall than the left arm gets all messed up.

Originally posted by BoL_Stryke

By the way, I figured out how to have the jetpack in any mp game. Just use the boba model as your profile and if cheats are enabled, use the "give all" command and it gives you the jetpack. Then just use it as you would in siege!

You can use it with any model...not just Boba.

To celebrate "Arnold Swartzeneigar" as California's future governor (For which I am voting for myself), We have "pumped" up our Clone/Jango model. Psyko has done an incredible job helping me on this. I am really honored that he has put his time on this model, when I know he has so many of his own to work on (thanks friend). He tells me that the caps need to be adjusted, and weighting adjusted, so we cant be to far off from the final project. Youll notice that he has taken out the gaps... With no further aduuuuu. I present the pics. Mars out!

bufffshot1.jpg

yea i cant wait for this model

everyday i check for updates like 100 times

it looks so awesome, and the ability to have so many combinations with the surf files is very awesome

by the way, have you been able to fix the bug where they get all of the surfaces when they are killed?

OK fellas, good news here! The model is finished!!!! We are going to add some sounds, and get 1 more beta with our guys at AOTC/TC, plus we need to figure out how we are going to host the model for download. I am going to aim for a weekend release... Wish me luck... We have had trouble getting the pk3 file up on our site, It seems as though the multilayered Tga's wont upload to our server well. I will do my best to get this out for everyone, I appreciate all the support. Watch this thread, Mars out!

well right now he wants to just release it to the guys at aotc-tc mod as a beta to make sure it all works ok, and then he will probably only have it on that site since it was made exclusivly for the aotc-tc, or at least that is where it will appear first and then it will appear at jk2files and pcgamemods soon after.

Originally posted by The Cheat

well right now he wants to just release it to the guys at aotc-tc mod as a beta to make sure it all works ok, and then he will probably only have it on that site since it was made exclusivly for the aotc-tc, or at least that is where it will appear first and then it will appear at jk2files and pcgamemods soon after.

You are correct sir! If we cant get it up on our site, then I will push to have a release at JK2 files.net... At any rate, we will eventually have it released there as well. Mars out

Originally posted by DarkLord60

No its going up on our site I already told Marz that. He just didn't listen. but don't worry guys you'll get these models soon enough. ;)

Ooooops my bad, I didnt mean to say it that way. What I meant to say is "We will do everything to host it at AOTC;) " Boy I must have been really out of it when I wrote that last post. Sorry man. I can see why you flamed me back at AOTC forums. I forgot that little dislclaimer hehehehehehe silly me:D Mars out!

Archived