Home

Jango, Boba, Arc Clone, Clone models

NeoMarz1

Originally posted by Aaron Smith

Ps I will change the Zabrak to an added character instead of replacing the rodian, I just really hate rodians:mad:

i agree, i dont think those rodians should be jedi, i am glad you will be making the zabrak male a selectible character for the game

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uuhh!!!! has anyone talked to anakin about when the site might be back up. (paitiently taps fingers on desk........)

Darklord60 if you want to E-mail me those Eeth/Saesee sounds at jediknightmas@hotmail.com I can atleast have every thing zipped up and ready to go when the site comes back online. Also will all our info still be there when it gets back working, like PMs and such?

Originally posted by DarkLord60

I have talked to anakin and he doesn't know. Yes I will send those sounds.

hmmm... Well this is not good. Yeah I e-mailed him too, but havent got any response. This is a bummer deal to be sure. I would like to hear some specifics why were not up. I'm starting to feel like were being left in the wind here. I hope we get this issue resolved very soon. Mars out...

by the way, I sent the sounds but they bounced back. I guess the file may be too big or your mail is full.

Why dont you guys just go on and release the models. We all know that these models were made inconjunction with AOTC TC. All of us who come to these forums know about all of your hard work that goes on at the AOTC TC site and I almost bet that people who browse this forum also browse that forum too. So with that i dont think that if you did release these models here it would no way hurt your efforts at AOTC TC website.

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

Has the plug been pulled on the ATOTCtc mod?:o

No way we've put to much work in to this TC to give up as soon as we get back online Anakin wants to release a MAP! and also we are releasing four model packs.

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

hmmm... Well this is not good. Yeah I e-mailed him too, but havent got any response. This is a bummer deal to be sure. I would like to hear some specifics why were not up. I'm starting to feel like were being left in the wind here. I hope we get this issue resolved very soon. Mars out...

by the way, I sent the sounds but they bounced back. I guess the file may be too big or your mail is full.

Will Ican only recieve 1 meg files at a time

SO How do we find out when this site will be up??

What is the scoop???

Who can we ask???

Who have you asked???

Please fill us all in -I'm sure we all want to know???

When can we expect this site to be open???

Will this site ever be open again???

Can the models be released somewhere else???

If the models will be released somewhere else please tell us where and when???

Can someone answer all these question for the people???

RJW_ca "OUT"

Originally posted by RJW_ca

SO How do we find out when this site will be up??

What is the scoop???

Who can we ask???

Who have you asked???

Please fill us all in -I'm sure we all want to know???

When can we expect this site to be open???

Will this site ever be open again???

Can the models be released somewhere else???

If the models will be released somewhere else please tell us where and when???

Can someone answer all these question for the people???

RJW_ca "OUT"

I will tell you.

I wish I knew.

I have Asked Anakin and have not heard from him. :(

I've told you all I know sorry.

I hope by friday if no you are gonna see one pissed person!

Yes it will

No not after the've had been at our site for a week

If our site isn't up in two weeks maybe I'll consider talking to Anakin and we may decide to release it.

Oh and as far as the map Cheat, I wish I knew. I don't know what Anakin is up too.

>_>

you'll probably say no but I'm gonna offer. You can use my webspace as like a secondary site. You'll just need an html doc that i could upload to my space. you know just until your domain comes back up... meh you'll say no i just thought i'd offer. I got nothing better to use my webspace for other than images and the occasional files.

either way can't wait, and sorry about your dilemma.

Well folks, I just got a breif reply from Anikan on the "website issue". He basically expressed that the site would be up hopefully by the end of the week. He also breifely mentioned something about a temporary site. Hey, at least he answered my mail. Sorry about the wait. I dont like sitting on finished models, it feels very wrong... Anyhow, just make a flip book with the screenshots, and it will create an animated experiance :D Oh.... Wait a minute... all the screenshots were linked to our "downed website", scratch that last thought ;) Mars out!

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well folks, I just got a breif reply from Anikan on the "website issue". He basically expressed that the site would be up hopefully by the end of the week. He also breifely mentioned something about a temporary site. Hey, at least he answered my mail. Sorry about the wait. I dont like sitting on finished models, it feels very wrong... Anyhow, just make a flip book with the screenshots, and it will create an animated experiance :D Oh.... Wait a minute... all the screenshots were linked to our "downed website", scratch that last thought ;) Mars out!

you sadistic bastard. ;_;

Archived