Home

Remembering the classics (NES)

Here I am at the office, remembering some old games, remember your old times?

the old and classics games? Mario bros? jaws? jackal? or even the best fighting game!?!?!? DOUBLE DRAGON (series) :D

or who doesnt remember the fierce battle with Myke Tyson in Punch Out? or Mr dream?

*stares at ray jones... you reminds me Don Flamenco :D

with his bla bla bla and then punch ;) j/k

ahhh, those old games... kyrby adventures?

mega man??? remember him?

8AA_megadancing.gif

ea ea do it mega do it!!! :D

if you have any memories of old games post them :D

double dragon was always my favorite NES game. i recently got an emulator on my PC with that game among others. I finally beat it (although i kind of cheated since i was able to save my games).

a lot of people hated the heart system, but i like building skills throughout a game.

im with ya Ikey, about 2 things:

double dragon: i loved the move that is performed with 5 hearts, you push to the ground and enemy and sit in his chest then pow pow pow!!! :D :D that was great ;)

and the other thing:

the heart system, yea its a little hard to get all the units, but i remember a trick in the level 2, if ya want it ill post it :D

Duck Hunt? I didn't like it.. the dog just wouldn't DIE!!! XD

My favorite NES game is Tennis... and when I was at the hospital a long time ago, that's all I did, play Tennis (playing multi with some other guy sometimes).

I also liked the mario games. Mainly MArio 3.

I think I've played Double Dragons before. I even remember playing some Peter Pan game when I was younger, and apparently I loved it...

Yeah, I had the same cart (and I still do, mind you). That, and a nearly perfect aim. Send out 5 ducks all at the same time= 5 bullets for each of them. Said like a true cowboy, I gunned 'em all down.

As for two of my favorite NES games: Kirby's Adventure and Mario 3.

yea i remember those "cheats" ;)

about other NES series and classics:

CASTLEVANIA, (honestly for me the best castlevania ever is Symphony of the Night). The BGM, the classic BGM,

-if you want i can share you the soundtracks of castlevania i have on some P2P program (cough cough soul cough seek cough),

and what about the Contra series?

remember the classic code for 30 lives? or the Teenage Mutant _Ninja Turtles?!!?!? the one was very fuc... hard ;)

my sister has my snes in her room. i never play it anymore, but wouldn't get rid of some games that have 'sentimental values of me shouting plentiful profanity at the screen when I was up against annoying bosses'

I then got N64, then PS1, and then the XBox-which all the consoles will follow like lambs to the slaughter!!!! O.O

Tetris pwns over all!!!!

seriously ^_^

OOhh! just remembered!

^ ^ V V < > < > A B [start] [select]

Jango We all love that one ^_^

and also there was a passcode for Metal Gear (yes the very orignal) where put put in that ever so nice profanity then a whole bunch of 6's and get to fight Big Boss ^_^

Originally posted by Rogue15

my sister has my snes in her room. i never play it anymore, but wouldn't get rid of some games that have 'sentimental values of me shouting plentiful profanity at the screen when I was up against annoying bosses'

I then got N64, then PS1, and then the XBox-which all the consoles will follow like lambs to the slaughter!!!! O.O

Wow are you me?

I have a Ps2 and N64 in my room while my sister has a NES, SNES, GBA, and GBC, and a Atari in her room....

yeah theres alotta wires in there :D

Archived