Home

Hey, they merged them, cool.

BlackDove

You know, I don't know if it's good or bad that I remember you all.

*GET OUT OF MY MIND...GYAHH.....*

So, I remember the last time I was here everyone was just about on the lunatic fringe, so I guess you jumped off by now ;)

I see Jedi Academy is gonna come out sometime in the near future (personally, I'd launch it in 2005, when Lucas releases the last Star Wars movie, but hey, marketing + Lucas corporations = leave logic at the door) so I'm guessing that Jedi Outcast stayed the same in regards to patches, ie. dead.

Anyway, what's been going on lately?

Originally posted by BlackDove

So, I remember the last time I was here everyone was just about on the lunatic fringe, so I guess you jumped off by now ;)

I see Jedi Academy is gonna come out sometime in the near future (personally, I'd launch it in 2005, when Lucas releases the last Star Wars movie, but hey, marketing + Lucas corporations = leave logic at the door) so I'm guessing that Jedi Outcast stayed the same in regards to patches, ie. dead.

Anyway, what's been going on lately?

Not much. Colors changed, as you can see. Rhett has a colelction of over 300 pants, none of them orignally came form him..... Tyrion is Missing in Action... The usual. ;)

Lookee what we got here! The king of custom titles has returned! Welcome back, BlackDove. I reckon you may or may not know who I am, but you can call me Topshot. I'm usually quiet until I find something interesting, or how should I say it, 'enjoyable' to post about (around here, that's pretty rare of me to do that, mind you). And I'm also kind of crazy at certain times, sane at the others.

In other words, welcome home. :)

I dont know you. You dont know me. Welcome back anyway.

I wouldnt know what the hell Id be considered in the scale between "n00b" and "Oldie", I think Im somewhere in with the "Jackasses who just come around when they are bored off their asses and are grounded from going anywhere". Yeah, thats about right.

Oh don't worry. It's a bad thing. :D

For the record, I jumped off long ago. ;)

As for the news of the moment...well, you if you'd been here a few days ago, you could have been one of the just-this-side-of-lucky ones to bid adieu to the Swamp's old color scheme...and suffer/gloat through the subsequent changes :D

Tangentially...Where IS Ty, anyway?

Hey fellas, still working on that post count of yours? :p Just saying hi to the old peeps :)

Kal...err Dove where the F have you been? It's been a long time since I saw you verbally abusing ppl here, lol

*trys to remember topic*

Um yeah I guess they did. I hate these colors though. Too bright!!!!

Chi3f has executed a command: -gamma

That's better :cool:

[theidioticcharacterneo]whoah[/theidioticcharacterneo]

This is still on the first page. Things are going slowly around here. I still reminisce of the old -let's-create-10-threads-in-5-minutes-and-have-them-look-as-if-they-had-a-point- time.

I noticed the nice colors, they make me want to gauge my eyes out from the incredible innocence they represent. Probably a trick to foil newbies into thinking things are "heavenly" around here. But in all seriousness, whoever chose this template, he was smoking something heavy, no doubt.

If Tyron left, it can only mean one thing. Parents caught him visiting this place, and have assigned him to therapy sessions four times a week. That's the only reasonable explanation I can find anyway.

...I wonder even now, where are Canoli and Gonk...

Archived