Gone Too Long?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Gone Too Long?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Yoda.

Um, Hi all.

Where to start...

Judging from the crowd here, I need not explain myself too much, I don't think i'm that egotistical in thinking i've left a dent on the minds of the assorted users. :p

Where have I been, you might (probably) have been asking...

It started in june, with a wedding,,, no, not mine, family member's. Took much resources, indeed.

Then, almost directly following that, my bloody CAR threw a fit (and almost a engine too, it turned out) with a horrible sounding mystery noise, which took almost a whole month to get repaired.

Lets see...

Been working on a ever increasingly heavy schedule, because my dad needs the help, and can't really... *ermmmm* get someone of my skillset for this cost...

ANYWAY, what else...

Oh, OH, my old laptop's LCD controller finally died... had to secure a replacement unit,which turns out to be a lesser laptop, CPU wise. The novelty of typing faster then your computer wears thin rapidly :o

lets see, what else...

Finalizing a pilots license, takes more time...

ANYWAY, Its me. Somewhat worse for wear, but me.

*prepares for beating* :D

Um, Hi all.

Where to start...

Judging from the crowd here, I need not explain myself too much, I don't think i'm that egotistical in thinking i've left a dent on the minds of the assorted users. :p

Where have I been, you might (probably) have been asking...

It started in june, with a wedding,,, no, not mine, family member's. Took much resources, indeed.

Then, almost directly following that, my bloody CAR threw a fit (and almost a engine too, it turned out) with a horrible sounding mystery noise, which took almost a whole month to get repaired.

Lets see...

Been working on a ever increasingly heavy schedule, because my dad needs the help, and can't really... *ermmmm* get someone of my skillset for this cost...

ANYWAY, what else...

Oh, OH, my old laptop's LCD controller finally died... had to secure a replacement unit,which turns out to be a lesser laptop, CPU wise. The novelty of typing faster then your computer wears thin rapidly :o

lets see, what else...

Finalizing a pilots license, takes more time...

ANYWAY, Its me. Somewhat worse for wear, but me.

*prepares for beating* :D

* takes out fuzzy stick and points it at spy *

You know the drill. :dev11:

Anyways,

welcome back to swamp insanity beyond the limit.

Btw, take note that there´s an unknown "Jed" hired for the swamp cleaning team. When you find out who/what he/she/it is, let me know cause i havent the slightest idea. :D

* takes out fuzzy stick and points it at spy *

You know the drill. :dev11:

Anyways,

welcome back to swamp insanity beyond the limit.

Btw, take note that there´s an unknown "Jed" hired for the swamp cleaning team. When you find out who/what he/she/it is, let me know cause i havent the slightest idea. :D

SPY, you smarmy sunuva...

WB! :D

I mean hell, you've missed so much! I mean...look! I'm not even Jedi220 any more! Talk about time flyin', eh?

Nice to see ya buddeh. ;)

SPY, you smarmy sunuva...

WB! :D

I mean hell, you've missed so much! I mean...look! I'm not even Jedi220 any more! Talk about time flyin', eh?

Nice to see ya buddeh. ;)

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

Did you smack it about Basil Fawlty style with a branch?

:rofl:

Ummmm, Welcome Back! :D

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

Did you smack it about Basil Fawlty style with a branch?

:rofl:

Ummmm, Welcome Back! :D

Archived