Home

Can't stay online

CraZy_B

You can do this too.

1.) Go to start menu

2.) Run

3.) Type msconfig

4.) then go to the Start Up tab on the right

5.) There will be a file called msblast (that is the worm)

6.) It will have a check mark in the box. Remove the check mark by clickign on the box the press ok at the bottom

7.) When it ask u to restart click yes restart now

That fix's it. You will notice that the file msblast is no longer in your start up registry when u go back in to msconfig.

Originally posted by ZBomber

I doubt it. Its probably a Local thing. how long has it been doing this?

No, Reclaimer's right for once. The problem described is exactly what happens if you have the MS Blaster worm.

Wot 2 do:

1) Go to Windows Update (in the Tools menu in IE) and download and install all the Critical Updates.

2) Get and use this.

Dun. Hopefully.

Originally posted by Huz

No, Reclaimer's right for once. The problem described is exactly what happens if you have the MS Blaster worm.

Wot 2 do:

1) Go to Windows Update (in the Tools menu in IE) and download and install all the Critical Updates.

2) Get and use this.

Dun. Hopefully.

i thoguht you could only get it for like 2 days. After that, there wa sno possible way of getting it. The way he sounds, it seems like this was recent, like 2 days ago. AN dI thoguht your PC was not supposed to work after August 19th or whatever.

Originally posted by [RAA]-=K1ngPin=-

Hey Yoda whats up with your sig its broadcasting IPs, change it please.

Dont worry, it doesnt do any harm. It only displays the I.P. of your own computer to only yourself, not to anyone else. So there's no privacy problems or something.

As you can see,I also went with that trend. Before him too,I think.:p

Archived