Home

Which side of the force?

jadenkorr

Which side of the force will u choose?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of the force will u choose?

• Light side
    • Dark side

Well, I play a neutral Jedi who toes the line so I would use both :D

;)

Light first time around, dark second. ^_^

I kinda hope there'll be a system like in KotOR where you can choose both light and dark powers, but depending on which side of the Force you're on, the powers cost more or less mana...

i'll probably go lightside for sp.

... i'd like to say i'd go light for mp, but since they haven't changed the powers :rolleyes: its probably going to mean HAVING to go the dark side in any of the decent game modes.

the arguement that the lightside has "lack of cool powers" is debatable. though i think that we coulda done with some yoda like action with 'force reflect' like in Ep 2.... though :( we wont be seeing that (huge disappointment in my books... i don't see what stops a jedi from doing it lol)

Originally posted by Homeboy

Proper grammar:

"This isn't a chat room. Use proper grammar."

I think the point is valid. We are in a threaded discussion forum here, not in chat or IM. It shows respect to others to use words and sentences and attempt to think through your messages before posting. We all have differing English skills, but 'r u l337 nuf 2 kil i' sounds like something from that Caveman movie with Ringo Starr ... to be avoided at all costs ;)

Mike

Originally posted by Rockstar

i'll probably go lightside for sp.

... i'd like to say i'd go light for mp, but since they haven't changed the powers :rolleyes: its probably going to mean HAVING to go the dark side in any of the decent game modes.

Certainly one side or the other may be advantagous in certain games, but by no means is the Light Side useless. For those of use who prefer defensive abilities, the Light Side is where it's at.

Originally posted by Rockstar

though i think that we coulda done with some yoda like action with 'force reflect' like in Ep 2.... though :( we wont be seeing that (huge disappointment in my books... i don't see what stops a jedi from doing it lol)

In this case, the source code :D Just kidding.

Lightside for me, all the way. I'm sure I'll give the Dark Side a go though...

Archived