Home

What will you be doing between now and Sept 17th

txa1265

What will you be doing between now and Sept 17th?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing between now and Sept 17th?

• Replaying the DF / JK / MotS / JKII series
    • Playing JKII online to gear up for new MP action
    • Playing other games I've been meaning to get to
    • Other (post below)
    • Who cares about Jedi Academy?
    • Playing the Official Demo Constantly...

Before JKII came out, I played through the whole series in order, and then a bit more DF before I got JKII.

This time around I have just finished Dark Forces again, finished JKII again a few weeks ago, and went through JK/MotS again a few months ago.

My personal plans are to work through Neverwinter Nights, which I recently picked up for my Mac. I'll also play the JA demo if it isn't a level from the game, and probably spend less and less time here as the date approaches ... I find I've learned more than I wanted from all of the beta spoilers ...

I'm putting in an 'other' to cover whatever you want to add below ...

Mike

I've just finished replaying JO SP using cheats to allow me to use the lightsaber and Force powers from the beginning. So I've had my fill of SP for now. I'll probably start playing MP after a fairly long layoff to get used to playing that kind of game again. But I'll probably get annoyed again at all the whining about gays and lamers, so I'm not sure how long I'll be playing that :)

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

ill be playing ragnarok online

Looks ... errm, cool and cute ?

Is it like an Anime RPG? Never heard of it ... but I'm so out of the RPG loop ... I just started participating on NWN forums and constantly hear WHOOSH as I don't get what is being said ... :)

Mike

yeah, college started 2 weeks ago here at NCSU. I am attending classes, but still playing Battlefield 1942: road to Rome. BTW, ragnarok Online isn't a bad game. I played it for a while, but then I moved on to Battlefield 1942. I still wish that the hunters scarf wasn't pink, and didn't look so "suspect".....

anyway, November. half-life 2. (Homer) Mmmmm...Half-life 2....

Later all

I'll play through JK1 & MOTS, i don't have Dark Forces :(

Or i'll play Neverwinter Nights and try to get far in that, or maybe a bit of Enter The Matrix, and the odd single player game of JK2 of course, and everyones favourite FPS Half Life i'll have a couple trys at the single player mode again :)

Originally posted by Blademaster_109

hey, good topic mike.

Thanks ... what made me think about it is that I'm *not* playing through the series in order ... but if you had asked me when JA was announced in April I'd have told you I *would* be doing just that ...

mike would you care if i copied ur little sig thing you do after every post?

You mean 'the dopelar effect' ? Absolutely ... but I'd only ask you not use it here, since it is *my* sig. But in general, I don't own intellectual property rights to it or anything ...

Mike

Originally posted by Blademaster_109

no, i'm talking about how you always spell your name"Mike". instead i want to right my name.

Yosafe

Most people use a handle ... I always used my actual name in BBS (80's) and Usenet (90's) ... same thing on these web-boards.

I'm really enjoying Neverwinter Nights ... but I'm coming to realize that unless I burn through more vacation time and lock myself in a room that I'll never finish it by the 17th ... oh well, I'll be even more limited in the games I play this fall, as I'm starting to see a burgeoning RPG-er in myself.

I still think JA will be my fave game ever, but see a definite possibility for KOTOR as #2 ...

Mike

Archived