Home

My own business

RpTheHotrod

Well, I officially have my own business. Cleaning/maint/repairing pools and fountains. Each job takes 15 minutes to an hour to do, and each is $50-$70.

In other words, I'm making about $50-$100 an hour, not too shabby at 19 ;)

Your own hours, take a break if you want, no schedule, as long as you just do them once a week, but I plan on "making" myself keep a schedule.

Getting my truck with a logo on the side. It's quite, cool in the morning, near water. You just have to deal with a lot of chemicals, pipes, pumps, don't turn the wrong valve or it explodes, etc, heh. I already have several customers. My father had the business, but took over a church, and he's handing it down to me.

but, go me!!! Finally I can afford an apartment. Pray for me, that this is a success.

and to celebrate...

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/21/

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Well, I officially have my own business. Cleaning/maint/repairing pools and fountains. Each job takes 15 minutes to an hour to do, and each is $50-$70.

In other words, I'm making about $50-$100 an hour, not too shabby at 19 ;)

Your own hours, take a break if you want, no schedule, as long as you just do them once a week, but I plan on "making" myself keep a schedule.

Getting my truck with a logo on the side. It's quite, cool in the morning, near water. You just have to deal with a lot of chemicals, pipes, pumps, don't turn the wrong valve or it explodes, etc, heh. I already have several customers. My father had the business, but took over a church, and he's handing it down to me.

So, Rp, are you independant? I mean do you employ anyone? Or are you a one man band? But anyways, good luck with the business venture, just give it some elbow grease. ;)

Hey Rp, good job with the business mam :thumbsup:

You should get a website for like promotional stuff. I not being the greatest web builder ever couldnt do the job but i will suggest this cheap website builder. It is called 123Turnkey. It it very good and is only like 19.95 a month. Find it here. It comes with a whole bunch of extras like free flash intro builder and customizable features. From editing your sites content to editing your flash intro. I give it a 10/10 on the rating scale. Also if you want you can host with them with a .com domain name for only like 10.00. Hope the business goes well, and hope your new apartment is cool.:)

Archived