Home

Monty Python

legameboy

Alright, first off, have any of you seen and like Monty Python? I just saw "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and I have to say thats the best comedy I've ever seen. :lol: Here's some good links I found to get some more Monty Python goodness :D:

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/

http://www.mwscomp.com/python.html

That's it. :p

Anyways, Monty rocks... later! :p

Monty Python rules. Flying Circus had some seriously awesome sketches. Self defense against fresh fruit...possibly the funniest skit ever.

Life of brian is also a HILARIOUS movie.

And of course, The Quest for the Holy Grail is fantastic. I won't start quoting it, because I really do have basically that whole movie memorized, and you guys don't want to see the script typed out here. ;)

[monotone]I'm risiting getting carried away and blabing about how great Monty Python is, but let me assure you, it is very cool. Ha ha ha.[/monotone]

*ahem*

YOU HAVE TO SEE THE MEANING OF LIFE ASWELL!

I tried to watch Jabberwocky, but it is nowhere near as funny as the other three films. I think there is one more aswell.

Most people know I love Monty Python very much. John Cleese is a God. I have all of the major movies, and a great deal of the Video collection. I'm looking for a few on DVD now. My personaly favorite is And Now For Something Completely Different.... which is basically a streamlined compacted version of all of the best skits, and it is to die for. I laugh so hard everytime I watch it...

Oh and remember this bit?:

silly3.gif

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Most people know I love Monty Python very much. John Cleese is a God. I have all of the major movies, and a great deal of the Video collection. I'm looking for a few on DVD now. My personaly favorite is And Now For Something Completely Different.... which is basically a streamlined compacted version of all of the best skits, and it is to die for. I laugh so hard everytime I watch it...

Oh and remember this bit?:

silly3.gif

How can you forget The Ministery of Sillywalks?

How about the Fish Slapping Dance?

-Clemme

Archived