Home

Time to give JA a rest ? Have you had enough !?

Astrotoy7

I have been playing this game almost everyday since the 19th. Not always for hours one end... But today I woke up, and felt like it was time to give JA a rest. I have since gone adventuring in Neverwinter again, for the first time in many moons.

Have to say though, that was a great run, 1 month non stop for an action game shows just how great JA is(and I dont really play MP much.....)

Gonna sit back, wait for some cool mods and maps now.......

and yes, wait for KOTOR

MTFBWYA

Have you had enough !?

Hmm... Yes and No... I have seen more than enough reborns

and cultists in SP... (Didn't even bother to play it through...)

But maybe someday...

Anyway MP is still fun... especially flying with fighters and

siege game mode are still interesting ...

I haven't touched SP since beating it twice. I've mostly played MP since then. But I don't play it every day. Familiarity breeds contempt, so I play other games as well. Recently started to play Rune online again after a very long absence.

But I'm certainly not finished with JA yet. I'll continue playing MP on a regular basis. And somewhere down the line, I'll fire up SP again just to have a blast.

After playing Rune Co-Op on a server yesterday, though, I imagined how sweet it would be to be able to do that with Jedi Academy. They definitely need to reconsider co-op play in future games. It's just such a good blast....

I got it the day it came out, and I've been so busy running my two JKII:JO servers and two JK:JA servers (and living my real life) that I have played JK:JA multiplayer for only a few minutes (to test some things), and I haven't had time to play single player at all yet. I want to go through single player at least once before really playing multiplayer.

Lesson: if you enjoy playing a game, don't run more than one server.

Been playing it since it came out here in the UK, i can't wait for all the great Models,Mods,Siege Levels,Single Player TC's,Vehicle Models, and everything else that is going to make this game even better. :D

Beaten SP a few times, but now i kinda lack the effort to complete it with some of the other species i haven't begun a game with. :)

Played the heck out of the demo.

Got the full game when it came out and dove right into MP.

Barely touched SP for nearly a month.

Recently I played a ton of SP and I'm almost done with the game (first time through) playing on the light side.

Pretty fun, but it's hard to tear myself away from MP (and the work I'm doing with my site) to play SP.

So no, for me the fun's just starting pretty much!

I stopped buying games for playability a long time ago, now it's just "is that game moddable?". So I don't get bored of games that support modding, it's like having a neverending game, new stuff just keeps spewing out from the community and you get to feel good about creating stuff that gets used by the community :)

Speaking of neverending...must watch Neverending Story, not seen it since I was a kid...could be something to create from that for JA....oooo fly Valcor :D lol....ok I've lost it :band:

Um i havent played it yet but a played jk2 allot MP rocks some times it can be gay but 99% of the time its not. PLAY MP!!

I have played aprox. 1000 hours on jk2 in mp and have had it for one year. I still love it...

I also did something I call spawn wars were I spawn npc and make them fight, and fight them myself

I did this for about 50 hourse and still do it.

Wow jk3 will be even better!

I WANT JK3 RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I played jk2 SP for like 2 weeks strait when I first got it, and now SP blows. But I've played MP on that for 2 years(strait) and since JK3 is just a WAY BETTER jk2, I'll probably play that on MP until jk4 comes out lol. But anyway, I'll still play SP when I'm bored in JK3. BTW, you don't play MP, you don't play the best game, of course MP owns because its real ppl and kinda spookily realistic if you think about it, SP is just a game to where you actually can just try and beat the game on your own and not someone else.

SP = gaming by yourself

MP = REALLY REALISTIC cool saber and gun combat that will always change and never get boring

And thats what I think :)

btw if you add up the hours I've played jk2 it would probably be equal to about 10,000 hours. AND PPL STILL CALL ME A NOOBIE SOMETIMES!!!!! lol oh BROTHER!!!!!!

Originally posted by MasterSidious

btw if you add up the hours I've played jk2 it would probably be equal to about 10,000 hours. AND PPL STILL CALL ME A NOOBIE SOMETIMES!!!!! lol oh BROTHER!!!!!!

I hear ya, and I got at least as many hours in, but no matter what, when you kill someone, sometimes that someone gets mad, and calls you a noob. No one can escape getting called Newb, I bet even the Raven people who play get called newb every now and then lol

D_P!

Actually, the the luck-dragon was named "Falcor", not "Valcor"

As for me, I've played the JA demo about 40+ times before the full game was released. I'm now on my 10th time through the SP campaign. I played once through for every race, but have now settled on the green Twi'lek with green clothing and a green lightstaff (the real blades mod makes the green saber looks so much nicer).

Normally, what I do is try to get through every level without losing any shields or health. I've managed that for every level except that part where you fight Tavion/Ragnos.

As for MP, I tried playing Team FFA LAN with my neighbour and my wife, but the bot AI is seriously bad.

Archived