53 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live?

• U.S.
    • Sweden
    • Australia
    • Other
    • Europe (Specify)
    • Asia (Specify)

I'm not a freak on the Internet hoping to kidnap children. But, I just wanted to know where everyone lives in general. Like, are most swampies in California or Colorado? And whaddya know, maybe a swampie you know lives right across from you!

I live in northeast Connecticut. I was watching Isabel on the news and a really thankful it didn't it me. It hit other parts of Connecticut, so I got tons of rain and high winds.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kurg is over near Devenport now, isn't he? I live directly west of him on the other side of Iowa. Right outside of Sioux City.

Btw, I passed through St. Louis last December and I waved. Why didn't you wave back, Andy? Why didn't you wave back?!

*runs away crying*

Hey Chase too bad no real women live there for all you real men.

I'm lucky. I live in MN, I GOT THE REAL WOMEN!!!!!!

Geez ametures(sp?) where i live real weman will get with you if u have 5 bucks in your pocket......yeah thats right i got u all beat, can you guess where I live? Las Vegas baby, well not really a city that is called part of Las Vegas called Henderson, figures id live in a city that isnt even considered a city :rolleyes: . Anyways, how many peolple live near me?

Originally posted by snowman21

I live in Cleveland, Ohio (usa?). I honestly think I'm the only LF member in the state of Ohio....:(

AH HA!! YOU'RE WRONG!! I LIVE A FEW HOURS WEST OF YA IN LAME TOLEDO!! AH HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ohio is sooooooo boring...

Archived