Home

Join the growing, angry mob!

Wildstar

I seem to recall signing a petition for this same exact cause years ago,.. but since my name isn't there anywhere I know it can't be the same one.

The last one didn't do us any good, apparently. Let's all hope this one has better luck.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

How many of these petitions are actually successful?.................

Exactly none. Companies usually don't accept any kind of outside solicitation and besides, they DO have a new X-wing game and a new TIE Fighter game on their to do list. Its just not anywhere near the top.

FUN FACT: we don't have the right to petition. The First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States says we have the right "to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. " Nowhere does it say anything else about petitioning.

Excellent.

Comrads, hear me! Today, we begin a new chapter in this game community. Let us unleash our genetically engineered mice of DEATH upon California until the game companies submit to our will!

And if that doesn't work, we can always just go find a bar...

Did anybody ever give a reason why good old Simon resigned from LA?

Originally posted by Thrawn

Did anybody ever give a reason why good old Simon resigned from LA?

he got tired of getting online petitions telling him to make games he didn't want to ;)

I would rather have my B5 space sim than another X-Wing...............

Well im not getting any confirmed stuff coming out of TG or anything like that. LEC really isn't saying anything but we have some plans for the community coming up that we are currently working on can't really say much.

Now with TC working on Secret weapons that is a good sign that is one of LEC's oldest games so maybe there is hope yet. I will give more information as it comes to me.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

damn you!! *stabs Zargon* I'm a Rogue and even I think there should be another X-Wing.

dude, don't make me get my beheading knife, I never EVER said I didn't want another X-Wing game, I merely stated that I would prefer a different previously cancelled game before another X-Wing game.........

Archived