Home

Quiz: Which Tentacle Are You? XD lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Shivermetimbers: You are weird. :D

And your point would be....

I have been weird for a long time. I quite like it. I pity anyone who isn't weird or psychotic. Life must be very boring.

I am happy to see that other people (from what I have noticed, especially Lynk) love tentacles. Not nearly enough attention is paid to them.

Worry not Lynk, I do not doubt your tentaculous nature.

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

And your point would be....

I have been weird for a long time. I quite like it. I pity anyone who isn't weird or psychotic. Life must be very boring.

I am happy to see that other people (from what I have noticed, especially Lynk) love tentacles. Not nearly enough attention is paid to them.

Worry not Lynk, I do not doubt your tentaculous nature.

weird..

:D:D

and soooooo true..!

;)

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Leemu! You Galaxies Whore. I'm gonna hunt you down, stuff you in a sack, and drag you back to Echonet.!

*shakes fists*

:D

u NOG. :p

Posted by Lynky Pooh

Excellent I have much tentaculousness to share around you see :D

*runs for life iteself*

Originally posted by Orca Wail

Look who's talking, zoom zoom zoom.

Don't talk to me.

PS your girl friend is looking good.

:dozey: It's okay to be weird. *Cool,* even. And yes, Martha Stewart is a handsome woman.

*(Looks at the picts quoted.)* Gaah! :max: You seem to have a somewhat...dark view of me. Why? What did I do...?

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin says that the question of Zoom's weirdness is really beside the point, since such a subjective valuation is made within the mind of another perceiving his posting behavior from without; however, such valuations made from Zoom's point of view (being that which is the most relevant as the perceptual matrix from which that weirdness is generated) establish the judgements of others as the source of thoughts and patterns which his criteria would identify as weird...which leads Wally to conclude that all primates are weird, and should honor cetaceans from outer space as their New God.

Well. :DWeird is as weird sees.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

*(Looks at the picts quoted.)* Gaah! :max: You seem to have a somewhat...dark view of me. Why? What did I do...?

You breathe , zoom. thats all you need to do. And shut up, i'm trying tomeditate

Remember, never stop being yourself .

@ Shiver: I am a peanut butter tentacle....PEANUT BUTTA JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!1

Confession: Shiver, everytime i see your name i think of Shivers from "Ghost Master". As

you can see, you too have much in common!:D

(iwantghostmasteriwantghostmasteriwantghostmaster)

PS I understand what the magickal bunny rabit says...eeeheeeheee! *Binds Shivers to Emotional point in Areson*

*Everyone is imediatly "Numb with Fear"*

Ray: Ohmygosh, you're right! I almost forgot the all-important difference between a weirdo and a whacko...

Weirdo: Someone who hides under your car in a dark parking lot because they're waiting to grab you.

Whacko: Someone who hides under your car in a dark parking lot because they feel safe there.

:dozey: So you're all a bunch of WHACKOS. :D Better...?

Archived