Home

Please read!

leXX

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

And sometimes i get a message that says that the thread is not found and contact the webmaster or something.

I've gotten that a lot, you get that message when you press post and then it makes you log in. When you log in, it loses the data and gives you that annoying message. And if you hit the back button, it goes back to the posting page, but the text you wrote isn't there anymore. It's frustratinng. That's why it's smart to copy (CTRL-C) whatever you typed before posting, so you can just paste (CTRL-V) it back in. :)

Originally posted by leXX

Please people, I know the forums are having some problems, but don't keep clicking the post reply button if it is slow. I have just deleted a whole load of double, triple and quadruple posts. Have patience please. Thank you.

Was one of those mine? I clicked it a lot, because I always do that, but it never double posts.....

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I've gotten that a lot, you get that message when you press post and then it makes you log in. When you log in, it loses the data and gives you that annoying message. And if you hit the back button, it goes back to the posting page, but the text you wrote isn't there anymore. It's frustratinng. That's why it's smart to copy (CTRL-C) whatever you typed before posting, so you can just paste (CTRL-V) it back in. :)

Not only that, i also get a "The Page cannot be Displayed"

Archived