Home

Its Christmas Yaaaaaa

whitedragon

"Of corce we all know that Christmas is that magical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feed on the flesh of the liveing, and we all sing Christmas carols to put him back to sleep." (Peter Griffin)

Yes its me. Your friendly naborhood White Dragon here to wish you a MARRY CHRISTMAS. Nows about the time of year for christians to stay at home with their familys and jews to have the place to themselves so they party all night long ;) . Anyhoo I plan to get nice and toasted TOASTY I ment get nice toasty in front of that nice warm bong uh fire and to get a nice big glass of Dr. pepper (I dont drink. You thought I was going to say beer ha fooled you). Im going to spend Christmas with my wife my brothers and my mom. So friends how will you spend Chrismas, and also what are your favorite christmas sayings see mine above.

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas Everybody - I hope you guys have a great Holiday (whatever you celebrate). If you don't celebrate anything - I hope that you enjoy the time off from School or work. I myself will be celebrating these next few days with my son and my husband. It's my son's first Christmas and My husband's & I first christmas together. My plans tomorrow are to dress the baby up in his Santa outfit and take him to my husband's work. Then I plan to pick up a last minute Santa Gift and go home & make a nice Christmas Eve dinner. Then we will go look at Christmas Lights.

Christmas will be celebrated by spending time with all the families and of course enjoying all the wonderful food and presents!!!

Presents? What presents..oh wait i'm in the 21st century (I'd swear i set it to 24th century when I came back from the Greek...)

Xmas aint about presents, and I know there are millions of people who say the same but I mean, I don't ask anything for christmas nor do I buy anything. It's the jolly good feeling etc and family coming together

I wish a merry christmas to all of you where presents don't matter

Ah... Christmas.

Candles and laughter and meals and family.

Chocolates and presents and Christmas clay specials.

Gathering 'round the Christmas tree and drinking eggnog.

But it's not about the lights or "Santa" or your uncle's cousin's nephew's roomate's presents.

It's all about the smiles and the family that make Christmas what it is.

And that present is better than anything. :)

Merry Christmas one and all!

:noel:

Thank you Uncle Srcooge!

Heres my schedule for Christmas:

Wake Up

Look in Stockings

Open Presents

Play me video games

Hope I am feeling better enough to eat some food! My whole family is coming over this year!

Come here I guess..... :p

Thats it. Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^

Archived