Home

Happy New Year

Darth Rythe

Happy B-day, Rythe, my old apprentice. As a gift, I lend down to you a Force crystal, a gem containing vast quantities of unlimited power, and chocolate Sith medallion (I know it's a rip-off of the chocolate Jedi medallion, swampies. Just adding a little variety. ;) )made from the finest caterers in all the galaxy. :emperor:

Happy New Year, dawgs! W00T! :rock::sbdance

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! :cheers:

I got smashed last night at the new years eve party I went to. (That's what happens when you mix drinks!:D) Got the fireworks going, did a few burnouts and donuts with some of my cuzs' cars and motorbikes. Didn't come back home till 5:00am this morning :D.

Now off to sleep, I've got my hangover :D.

:cheers:

Happy new year, peoples. And happy birthday, Rythe. You get some of the ceremonial birthday 'oregano'. :mex1: Enjoy. Unless it isn't your birthday and I just misread stuff. I'm a retard so I'm guessing I read wrong.

Ooh! And guess what! I have a new years resolution! That resolution be to post more here. I forgot the joy it brings me to spa....post here.

All we have to do now is wait for the newbies with the 2004 registration dates to flood in. And flood they will.

Happy New Year! I changed my post copyright :p

and... I... don't think it's rythe's birthday..... I believe he was talking about the accessive amout of people on the birthdays, that's the first thing I noticed when I got on today.... But just in case, Happy Birthday Rythe :confused:

Originally posted by ZBomber

Heh, I know its a big thing because of the parties, and what goes on at the parties..... (:p) but why are there parties? :p

Why are there New Year parties? Or parties in general? Just a name for a collection of people celebrating a certain event. A social thing. Plus there's beer involved. :p

Archived