Home

Internet change..

Sam Fisher

Well, my dad is going to switch over to wireless internet, and our ISDN is going to be shut off on the 31st of Jan. (this month) and we will not have net 'til the wireless gets hooked up :( So, it might take several weeks to get up.. but hopefully I'll be back in buisness(sp?) a week or two after that :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*gets out the Sam cardboard cutouts*

*gets gasoline*

Man, that sucks Sammy boy. But atleast you can haul your computer around with 1 less wire. GOOD FOR YOU!!

*arranges cutouts in a 'FREE THE ELVES' display, and lights them ablaze*Viva la Resistance!

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Well, my dad is going to switch over to wireless internet, and our ISDN is going to be shut off on the 31st of Jan. (this month) and we will not have net 'til the wireless gets hooked up :( So, it might take several weeks to get up.. but hopefully I'll be back in buisness(sp?) a week or two after that :)

No offence or anything but this is a pretty pathetic post, not being on the internet or here at LF is no big deal. :rolleyes:

Not coming to LFN is a sin and I think if people don't give notice that they are going to be gone more than a week - you guys' should just delete their names & accounts...and they have to come back as

The Count 2

The Count 7638383

Da Count

Da Countless times Ive had to rename myself

;)

Archived