Home

wow, suckage...

IG-64

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the world is a sick and twisted place.

i think punishment for crimes of this nature should be more of a deterrent than just a few years in prison, because that doesn't seem to stop people from doing this. maybe if they would have their dicks cut off or something more severe, the sick and twisted would think twice about committing these crimes.

Originally posted by Siv

maybe if they would have their dicks cut off or something more severe, the sick and twisted would think twice about committing these crimes.

Well said.

It's scary to think that this guy has three daughters. Sick f***! :mad: I hope he makes a nice little friend in prison.

I've said it for years now, and I'll say it again, "castrate all rapists, and molestors." then place a big block of salt over the wound.

Seriously, these people make me sick. It's a f*cking kid, I mean... come on.

It sickens me that rapists, practically get a slap on the wrist, what they do could be considered worse than murder, in this case it was a double slice to the heart.

Well, that's sad, but...

Originally posted by Siv

the world is a sick and twisted place.

i think punishment for crimes of this nature should be more of a deterrent than just a few years in prison, because that doesn't seem to stop people from doing this. maybe if they would have their dicks cut off or something more severe, the sick and twisted would think twice about committing these crimes.

Do you really believe that carrying out sickly brutal, violent and barbaric punishments on such people would make them any less criminal? Two wrongs does not make one right, perfoming sick and twisted punishments upon the sick and twisted is only twice as bad.

I'll assume that you by "sick and twisted" mean "having mental problems". You'll have to understand that mental diseases and physical diseases are actually quite similar to each other, so what's up with people always treating the two completely different? I mean, if a person got sick with cancer, you'd feel bad for him, but if that person is sick with OCD, you'd want to perform brutal inhuman punishments upon him.

Hang him high, I say. Scum like that shouldn't exist in the world.

Not to be rude, IG-64, but you do not know this person, you know nothing about his mental health, nothing about his childhood, nothing about his genes, nothing about his family... you have absolutly no right to judge him. That counts for all of you. In short, don't judge people you don't know about. Keep in mind that provided the right situation, it might have been you who would kill that little girl (still talking to everyone).

Don't let anger cloud your judgement. Please.

(BTW: Sorry for making this discussion serious, but it's a serious topic and should not contain only the arguments of one side)

"Not to be rude, IG-64, but you do not know this person, you know nothing about his mental health, nothing about his childhood, nothing about his genes, nothing about his family... you have absolutly no right to judge him. That counts for all of you. In short, don't judge people you don't know about. Keep in mind that provided the right situation, it might have been you who would kill that little girl (still talking to everyone). "

Doesn't matter. We should let him off, just because hes mentally ill? Not all people who are retarted go and ****ing rape/kill some one!

:mad:

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Being retarded is no excuse. Any health condition is no excuse.

Exactly. If they have no control over what they are doing, they should be kept in one of those home things where people take care of them. They shouldn't be on the streets where they can cause harm to others.

Originally posted by Breton

Well, that's sad, but...

Do you really believe that carrying out sickly brutal, violent and barbaric punishments on such people would make them any less criminal? Two wrongs does not make one right, perfoming sick and twisted punishments upon the sick and twisted is only twice as bad.

I'll assume that you by "sick and twisted" mean "having mental problems". You'll have to understand that mental diseases and physical diseases are actually quite similar to each other, so what's up with people always treating the two completely different? I mean, if a person got sick with cancer, you'd feel bad for him, but if that person is sick with OCD, you'd want to perform brutal inhuman punishments upon him.

Not to be rude, IG-64, but you do not know this person, you know nothing about his mental health, nothing about his childhood, nothing about his genes, nothing about his family... you have absolutly no right to judge him. That counts for all of you. In short, don't judge people you don't know about. Keep in mind that provided the right situation, it might have been you who would kill that little girl (still talking to everyone).

(BTW: Sorry for making this discussion serious, but it's a serious topic and should not contain only the arguments of one side)

It would be different if it was your child. :(

Well, that's sad, but...

i agree with you. i say they should help him and if all else fails put him in a mental home

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

They should bring back capital punishment.

I highly agree... with everything I quoted you from above... I mean, nowadays anyone who has done something seriously wrong that looks like they're retarded just puts that in the record... so that they will be excused and get a lighter sentence...

Poor girl, at least they found her body and know exactly who did it... I hope the guy gets punished harshly...

Originally posted by ZBomber

Doesn't matter. We should let him off, just because hes mentally ill? Not all people who are retarted go and ****ing rape/kill some one!

:mad:

...which only proves that certain people need more help than others. The question is, will you give it to them, or will you hang them for being ill?

Oh, and BTW: My Demon Hunter is cooler than yours :D;)

How come? If a football (soccer) player gets a disease which forces him to amputate his leg, then it's not like anyone would be pissed at him for not playing, since it wasn't his fault that he can't play anyway. Why should it be any different with mentally ill persons? It's not as if they choose to be "retarded".

Exactly. If they have no control over what they are doing, they should be kept in one of those home things where people take care of them. They shouldn't be on the streets where they can cause harm to others.

I can agree that if they are a danger to others, they should be kept out of harm until they are capable of living in society once again.

It would be different if it was your child.

True, but that's mostly because the case would be more emotional, so you wouln't be able to think properly when it comes to the guilty one.

i agree with you. i say they should help him and if all else fails put him in a mental home

I highly agree... with everything I quoted you from above... I mean, nowadays anyone who has done something seriously wrong that looks like they're retarded just puts that in the record... so that they will be excused and get a lighter sentence...

I highly doubt prison would be effective to "cure" mentally ill persons. However, just throwing them back away from prison is not a good idea, mentally ill persons should recieve proper treatment so that they will be capable of functioning in society. Prison doesn't do this, so you'll have to look at other methods (and no, hanging is not a good idea either).

Keep in mind that all criminals are mentally ill in one way or another. Well, we all are, actually. Sort of.

...which only proves that certain people need more help than others. The question is, will you give it to them, or will you hang them for being ill?

How come? If a football (soccer) player gets a disease which forces him to amputate his leg, then it's not like anyone would be pissed at him for not playing, since it wasn't his fault that he can't play anyway. Why should it be any different with mentally ill persons? It's not as if they choose to be "retarded".

I can agree that if they are a danger to others, they should be kept out of harm until they are capable of living in society once again.

True, but that's mostly because the case would be more emotional, so you wouln't be able to think properly when it comes to the guilty one.

I highly doubt prison would be effective to "cure" mentally ill persons. However, just throwing them back away from prison is not a good idea, mentally ill persons should recieve proper treatment so that they will be capable of functioning in society. Prison doesn't do this, so you'll have to look at other methods (and no, hanging is not a good idea either).

Keep in mind that all criminals are mentally ill in one way or another. Well, we all are, actually. Sort of.

woah you just said everything i wanted to say in my last post but i was to lazy to

Well, then, what if he wasn't mentally ill and he was just weak and gave into his wrath in a selfish act to kill an innocent child and then was given "proper treatment" and was praised for his ruthless act? And if he is mentally ill then it seems he is so i'll enough to not be thinking about any of his actions therefore he has no chance in life and should be stopped before he hurts another soul.

Archived