Home

Must have conversation

Kuuki

its like a horror film where the killer, believed to be dead, pops up for one last swing of the axe before a piano get dropped on his head.

or perhaps all this forum needed was for someone to post that it's dead so, ironically, people start posting in it again.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lynk Former

Well seeing as people are coming back to this place there's only one thing left to say...

It's alive!! It's alive!! (for now :dozey:

It's too bad DSS left. He left a little too early. If he were to come back and see LQ, that might encourage him to linger around a bit. That and we also need Devil Doll And EvilleApplePie to come back and lend us their own brand of insanity. Once you throw all those in a blender, turn it on and watch everything go wild.

Originally posted by Deac

Captain Wilson challenged me once. I beat him, and levelled up. Now he won't do it anymore since I'm level 7 and he is level 1...

You cheated.:p

Now im forcered to beating deac in real life after being beaten at an online game untill i win a game against him.

*runs after deac with a baseball bat*

Hmmm...lets see:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Kaildor casts Focus Beam on Deac Starkiller, but fails to do any damage. Focus Beam cost 15 MA to cast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Deac Starkiller casts Energy Blast on Kaildor and deals 84 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast. Kaildor has died!!

That was our last battle.

Blatant cheating? I grew bored of using my fists to slowly pummel you! [if you're bothered, read below] :

Kaildor used his Masamune to deal 4 points of damage. Deac Starkiller tried to dodge, but was not successful.

Kaildor shouts:

please die. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. r failing that

...any spare change

------------------------------------------------------------

Deac Starkiller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Kaildor 24 points of damage.

Kaildor used his Masamune, but Deac Starkiller dodged! Kaildor's anger grows by 15.

Deac Starkiller tried to use his fists. However, Kaildor's armor deflected the blow and Deac Starkiller was injured. Deac Starkiller lost 1 HP.

Kaildor used his Masamune to deal 5 points of damage. Deac Starkiller tried to dodge, but was not successful.

Deac Starkiller tried to use his fists. However, Kaildor's armor deflected the blow and Deac Starkiller was injured. Deac Starkiller lost 1 HP.

Kaildor used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Deac Starkiller. Deac Starkiller begins to taunt Kaildor! Kaildor's anger grows by 10.

Deac Starkiller used his Mythril Dagger, but Kaildor dodged! Deac Starkiller's anger grows by 13.

Deac Starkiller blasts:

Bored now

Kaildor used his Masamune to deal 3 points of damage. Deac Starkiller tried to dodge, but was not successful.

Deac Starkiller tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Kaildor 24 points of damage. Kaildor has died!!

Archived