Home

Wtf Again!?

IG-64

Ok, so we have these neghborhood home watcher people that, I guess, are there to make sure their houses dont get too messed up. These people give us letters, in the mail, if we don't weed our garden, or take out our trash.

A couple months back we got a letter in the mail saying there was mold on the walls in your back yard. We we were freaked, pissed, ect. that they were looking in our back yard in the first place, we figured they got a latter and looked over the fence.

This morning we got another letter saying there was mold around out door and under the panneling of our house. Normally we would just be annoyed at this as just another stupid letter to make us work more... But, this was not a letter in the mail, this was a torn-out notebook paper with marker on it in our house! It was to the right-lower part of our back door just in the opening, it had a creepy feel to it, almost if they, or someone was messing around with us.

Here is the letter I scanned up.

Now, the part that probably scares me the most is the P.S.

sounds like someone don't like you...

you should contact this neighbourhoodwatch thing and ask is one of them wrote this...

Although I'm not american I'm quite sure that it is forbidden to disturb the privacy and intimacy of one's home....

contact the police if you don't know further and ask what to do...

just a thought...

It's probably the mold removal company. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if something like that happened to me, you'd find me waiting around with a melee weapon of some sorts just to ambush this person.

I think usually that Neighborhood Watch does something more professional... i.e., they do something that doesn't look quite so... juvenile.

Call the Neighborhood Watch people, and tell them about it. If they are doing, and they know it freaks you out, they might stop. If they aren't doing it, they might know to keep an eye on your place for any wierdos. I mean, if they're paying attention to weeding and trash, they might as well be doing something useful.

And askt he redhead who she's been thinking about attacking recently.

Originally posted by Uber_Saber

And askt he redhead who she's been thinking about attacking recently.

The only red head that lives here is my mom, she was up all night so she may have seen him or something, i'll have to ask her when she gets up.

Okay... In Italian, 'Stacci' (loosely translated, because I'm using an online translator) means 'you detach'.

In a translator for Latin that I downloaded, it gets no result for 'Stacci', (Which, going through Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portugese and Russian, only the Italian had a translation for.) but I did get a result for 'botrous'. (None of the above-mentioned languages had anything on this second word)

The response I got was (including 'Stacci') The staccus the cluster of grapes.

So combining the 2 words, (from two different languages?) we get something like You detach the cluster of grapes.

Wierd name. This was kind of fun, to be honest. A good time waster.

IG, you live in one messed up suburb. Stuff like that doesnt happen where I live. Fightin' over *mold*, boy you'd think there are greater problems in the world.... some ppl just have too much time on their hands... I thought neighbourhood watch was about keeping an eye on each others places just in case you see burglars jumping in an out of the windows !

anyway, your dad's a cop, i'm sure he'll be able to straighten things out :)

plus, you gotta stop swearing little guy, always wtf, stfu...it's not like you're from south central LA, where I'm sure *no one* would ever complain about mold on their neighbours houses ! :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

IG, you live in one messed up suburb. Stuff like that doesnt happen where I live. Fightin' over *mold*, boy you'd think there are greater problems in the world.... some ppl just have too much time on their hands... I thought neighbourhood watch was about keeping an eye on each others places just in case you see burglars jumping in an out of the windows !

anyway, your dad's a cop, i'm sure he'll be able to straighten things out :)

plus, you gotta stop swearing little guy, always wtf, stfu...it's not like you're from south central LA, where I'm sure *no one* would ever complain about mold on their neighbours houses ! :p

mtfbwya

I never swear in real life, I just consider wtf and stfu to be symbols of how I feel about the situation.

I was thinking at first that "stacci botrous" was the scientific name, but it's not Latin. And Google turns up zero results... Very odd.

I know how you feel though. Some kids ripped down a aesthetic fence in the front of the development. (It was a tiny thing. 2 feet high, 6-7 feet long.) I saw a letter that was passed out around the neighborhood asking for $20 dollars per house! There are at least 30 houses in this development. Why in hell do they need $600 to fix a small fence? :indif:

I don't like people.

Yoink :¬:

Archived