Home

i'm so mad...

SeleneRayne

Sorry to point this one out...but the irony just begs to be pointed out....

i'd love to exchange in a battle of wits with you but it appears you are unarmed.

From your sig...and then....this thread....

I'M SORRY! :p

Seriously though, sorry to hear about that, do you get to retake the test?

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Sorry to point this one out...but the irony just begs to be pointed out....

From your sig...and then....this thread....

I'M SORRY! :p

ET, you evil man....but I must admit that did flit across my mind too...

nonetheless, sorry to hear Selene, what was the test about....?? failing tests is part of life, I have post grad quals but throughout my earlier uni days it was harder to get through some of the more boring subjects....

mtfbwya

Its the Ohio Proficiency Test, a prerequisite for Graduation. Failing by one point is the biggest waste of time...actually, the tests are a waste of time...

She gets one more shot before June though...

(answering for her because she be sleepin)

Originally posted by narfblat

schools have too much emphasis on tests and work, and not enough on really learning.

Well... tests were originally designed to see if we HAVE learned anything... except pretests. But you already knew that.

Sorry to hear that Selene. Good thing you can retake that test.

p.s. hehehe i've never failed a test in my life... muwahahaha!!!!!!!! jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!

Yeah, I had to take the OPT too. They do honestly suck in the worst way possible. Surprised you got you scores back already. That was quick. And now they're changing the tests too. Hopefully you won't have to see that. The only thing I can tell you (being a former education major) if you know where you're weak points are, go to the library and get a copy of the most recent OPT help book. Since you only missed it by one point, I don't think you have a whole lot to worry about. I went to school with people that continually failed those tests because they didn't try or couldn't add 2+2 and show work for it. I'm sure you will do fine the next time around. Good luck!

yeah, i've been studying for it forever it seems like. every weekend, i'd have to get up at 8 to go to tutoring. it sucks cause that shoulda paid off n it didn't but i know what is causing the trouble n i am gonna get the help i need on it. i think if it was lower, i'd be extremely depressed. but i tried really hard and i know next time that test is gonna get it!!! lol :

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Thats sad to hear you failed by just 1 mark. :( I know how it feels.

Crow, if youre IQ was higher than mine, you would never have that problem :p

Ohio Proficiency Test...... everytime I hear the word Ohio, all I can think about is Drew Carey..... :p (that's really all I know about Ohio really)

mtfbwya

Archived