Home

Should I be worried?

RoxStar

MRI's are really no biggie. They stick you in a giant plastic tube for about half an hour at most and take see-through photographs of you to determine what's wrong with you. If you've been having severe headaches, hopefully it's not something that the MRI can detect, because that would mean somethings wrong in the noggin.

I wish you the best.

its good to get checked out even if it turns out to be nothing.

they'll probably just tell you that you spend too much time on your computer.

i get bad headaches if i'm infront of a computer too much... which sucks seeing as i'm an I.T Technician.

just relax, close your eyes and imagine you're on a beach somewhere sunbathing, drinking from cocnuts and Rhett rubbing in lotion you...

ah, venice

dear god....

They were all quiet and ushered me into a room after the wonderful MRI (I fell asleep listening to Nirvana) and told me that I had sinusitis (sp?) and had some rain cysts. They refered me to a neurological surgeon. I just did some research and "Brain Cyst" on google takes me to Brain Cancer web sites....

I hate my brain.

nah

sinuinits isn't that much of a biggie, just means your sinuses aren't getting drained properly and they could get infected really easily

and brain cysts are just clumps of calcium if i'm not mistaken and they can take care of those really easily too

Originally posted by Kain

SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW, 'MATE'!! There are no beaches in Iowa.

:D

dear o dear, that was part of the joke kainski..... I know all about Iowa, and Ohio too, thanx to all you crazy yanks :p Crikey !

btw, thank you for that wonderful spam opportunity, as astro trudges towards 2000 !

mtfwbya

Archived