Home

Lara Flynn Boyle.. What the...

Boba Rhett

I am a big Twin Peaks fan, so I knew how Lara looked right at the start of her career. Now she's got 'hollywood anorexia' she has lost that hometown girl sweetness she had in Twin Peaks(as in Rhetts first pic)..... ah well, she wasnt the first, wont be the last.....

what she needs to do is eat McDonalds for 40 days and 40 nights, like that moron did, to reveal to us the shocking information that eating burgers and fries for 40 days isnt good for you :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I am a big Twin Peaks fan, so I knew how Lara looked right at the start of her career. Now she's got 'hollywood anorexia' she has lost that hometown girl sweetness she had in Twin Peaks(as in Rhetts first pic)..... ah well, she wasnt the first, wont be the last.....

what she needs to do is eat McDonalds for 40 days and 40 nights, like that moron did, to reveal to us the shocking information that eating burgers and fries for 40 days isnt good for you :p

mtfbwya

I saw that:D

I thought it was funny:D

He was going to have alsorts of heart failour and his kiddneys would be screwed by an eairly age.

Archived